• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It must kill a coach's sense of pride to have to

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

more of the same :P

how about a fresh approach:

give us some names of alternatives to mac

please be realistic...

holding breath...

holding brea...

holding br...

holding...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

TAMU's RPI was #72, USF's #182

I believe we were the INFERIOR team.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243

THIS WILL BE A VERY GOOD SEASON OF USF MEN'S BASKETBALL!

Is the definition of good, 14th place and a trip to the Big East tourney? Nobody in the league has a losing record right now ...

Guest JulmisteForPrez

please be realistic...

holding breath...

holding brea...

holding br...

holding...

I believe someone mentioned John Pelphrey earlier today.  Why not him??  That would be a solid hire, I believe.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

please be realistic

why should that be appropriate to this arguement?  The arguement is that hes not an adequate coach and its time for a change.  When you have a girlfriend thats not working out do you stay with her just because you cant think of anyone off hand thats better that you have a realisitc shot with?  No you kick her to the curb and check out the other fish in the sea.    Also last time i checked the posters here areant paid to find new coaches they are merely stating that mac has had his shot and nothing has improved and the program appears to be going nowhere or in some peoples eyes getting worse.  Im sure all the anti mac posters trust the athletic department to make a knowledgable choice when and/or if the time comes to place RMC seeing as that is their job and all.    

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911

A win tonight against UNLV then all will be forgotton. McCullum is right in that the next game is now more important. Once again, TAMUCC is not a **** team like you say. They played UNLV tough, and it could have went either way. They took advantage of our new players on the court. I really dont believe they would beat us if both Gransberry and Verdejo would have been playing at the start of the season. You are taking this loss too hard. I warned some about this game.

I thought once they got to the floor everything would be better, now they're not experienced enough and need time to learn the system?  The excuses just keep coming in

Bingo...Mac - jockers have used every, and I mean EVERY excuse except the right one...that our coach is horrible.  It won't be long before even the least knowledgeable fans on this board see the real reason for our utterly embarassing program.  

Perfect!  

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

Basketbull - I hope I am proved wrong.

we all do

same here

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

96   how about Nolan Richardson. I say give him another chance. The man was a genius at Ark. He screwed up, has learned his lesson and is an unofficial coach at UAB. Give him the chance at USF

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

why should that be appropriate to this arguement?  The arguement is that hes not an adequate coach and its time for a change.  When you have a girlfriend thats not working out do you stay with her just because you cant think of anyone off hand thats better that you have a realisitc shot with?  No you kick her to the curb and check out the other fish in the sea.

Actually, you should never kick the current girlfriend to the curb until you have the next one locked up/sealed deal unless she's an absolute crazed maniac.  Anyway, piss and moan away all you want D'siders.  CRM will finish the season no matter how much you complain or call for his head.  AD D-Dub will do what he's gotta do after the BE tourney.  If you want CRM gone root for a losing season.  If you don't care if he stays, root for 15 wins on the season and a min. of 9 OOC wins before Jan.  It's actually that black n white.