• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Please Stop Providing Free Advertising

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

You must be speaking of the girls that work at Cafe Risq'ue right off of their campus... oh, the things they'll do to make a dollar!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981
  • Days Won:  0

Let's stay on topic here. Bulliever doesn't ask much from us but this is one of his few requests and we should honor it and take it seriously.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

Brad,

Please contact Craig @ BULLS Outfitter as he does want to advertise on the site and said he has spoken to you about it in the past

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

Although, if I were advertising that Powerade was having a huge special on their product, and not to ever buy Gatorade because money from their sales goes back to UF, I'm pretty sure Brad would be all right with it.

Buy Powerade! Make a conscience effort to never drink Gatorade or date a girl from that lowly institution.

Converting women from there to see the wrong of their ways is like missionary work.  It's not easy, but it's rewarding.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

Sorry to sound like the Scrooge this time of year...I was just staring at my next round of site-related bills and was thinking about the flow of funds this time of year.

Last week I emailed Craig at Bulls Outfitter and we're trying to find a time to talk about a couple things.  Primarily is making his store the official outfitter of TheBullsPen.com.  

We want to do what is best for Bulls Country and working together with a mutual benefit to the site, the store and the USF Bulls is the best formula.

Believe, me, if a site partners with us, it will help the site and our BULLS!

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

You mean.... the end of Bulliever's Fan Site Shop????????  

Honestly, we need to get behind one or two shops and fully support them.  Example: FSU fans buy FSU stuff from one of two places (other than cheap crap from Walmart) -- G & G and Bills.  We need to step up and support these stores that are the only ones supporting US!

Bulls Outfitter and maybe Bulls Heaven (it is athletics offical place)

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

Honestly, we need to get behind one or two shops and fully support them.  Example: FSU fans buy FSU stuff from one of two places (other than cheap crap from Walmart) -- G & G and Bills.  We need to step up and support these stores that are the only ones supporting US!

or the bookstore as part of each sale goes directly to usf.  sorry brad, i just needed to point that out.  and i'll contact my manager about advertising on here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

This is a serious topic ... for so many reasons.

This site is essential for me and I know for many BULLS. We need to be sure we support this site and those that advertise here.

Be sure to use the links here !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

Bulls Heaven isn't necessariy the official merchandiser of USF Athletics but they have the right to sell at the games and have been great partners.  But whatever helps Brad maintain this site is great.

And thanks for making the exclusion for our activities Brad.  For a second I thought I wouldn't be able to post watch party locations anymore! ;)

Eric

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

And for the record, I only post using Logitech® Keyboards and Mice on my Dell Optiplex® with Intel Pentium 4 Hyperthreading®  technology.