• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest JulmisteForPrez
I know I'm in the minority, but I am hoping for NO BEER.

Much more civil crowd that way.  I know some of you folks will be imbibing of the toxic stuff before you come in the stadium, but at least you can't add to the problem once you get inside.

I've seen enough disgusting, disturbing, and dangerous behavior at football games thanks to alcohol for five lfetimes.....and I'm young.

WHAT?

Do I need to type slower, ewerbeck?

Apparently... I just don't understand. Do you work at the government facility that puts fluoride in our water too? Everything is a better time when nobody is disgusted, offended, or engaging in any risky behavior. EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A SEDATIVE AND SIT DOWN.  ;)

:-?

Uhhhhhhhhhh...........yyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh........oooookaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy......

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I'm all about binge drinking, drunk chicks, and any other fun times that come with the over consumption of alcohol! Matter of fact, I'm going to pop a beer right now and try to cure my **** cold!

Don't believe those people that tell you alcohol weakens your immune system. I say alcohol kills germs, so how can that be? :)

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I know I'm in the minority, but I am hoping for NO BEER.

Much more civil crowd that way.  I know some of you folks will be imbibing of the toxic stuff before you come in the stadium, but at least you can't add to the problem once you get inside.

I've seen enough disgusting, disturbing, and dangerous behavior at football games thanks to alcohol for five lfetimes.....and I'm young.

WHAT?

Do I need to type slower, ewerbeck?

Apparently... I just don't understand. Do you work at the government facility that puts fluoride in our water too? Everything is a better time when nobody is disgusted, offended, or engaging in any risky behavior. EVERYONE PLEASE TAKE A SEDATIVE AND SIT DOWN.  ;)

Easy now.  Keep in mind that it is diferent strokes for different folks.  Personally, I enjoy beer, ESPECIALLY at football games.  However, not everyone likes to drink.  I can respect that.  Besides, it leaves more beer for me! :)

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

Easy now.  Keep in mind that it is diferent strokes for different folks.  Personally, I enjoy beer, ESPECIALLY at football games.  However, not everyone likes to drink.  I can respect that.  Besides, it leaves more beer for me! :)

Yeah, my comment was meant to be funny :)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

football game without beer????

what a scary thought

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I was at a Predators game in Orlando once and the stadium was dead dry of beer in the middle of the 3rd. You think intoxicated people are bad. Imagine the crowd when they found out all beer in house was gone!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64

Wow, you guys are LUCKY!!!  Beer at every home game?????  Playing in a rented off-campus stadium kicks ASS!!!!  I am truly jealous.

And there better be beer in B-ham.  Helps with a loss and makes a win even more enjoyable.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64

I looked on the papajohnsbowl.com website and B-Ham Budweiser is listed as a corporate sponsor.  That looks like a pretty good indication.  I'm not a fan of Bud products, but beggers can't be choosers!

http://www.papajohnsbowl.com/partners/

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  104

it often has to do with whether its an on campus stadium or not...In NC...no suds at any college event on campus..or as it says on the ticket..NO public display..this allows the big donors to drink in club levels just not outside....but I do recall it being served at an NCAA baseball tournament in NC...Hell I dont care...airplane bottles 8-)