• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Confirmed: UCF drops Gators from '07 schedule

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276
  • Days Won:  0

Whom ever made that post a while back was right on the money!

You are welcome!  :)

KL

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

USF plays in gainesville 2010 & 2011.

UF doesn't have to settle on a 1AA, it's preferred to get a for sure win and money over risking a loss.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Toolio, UF did the move willingly cause we(UCF) worked with them in replacing the game.  Also, since the game wasn't cancelled, we are still going to honor the contract and play the game when it fits both schedules.

NCState is a 1for1 deal and I'm sure Foley understands where UCF is coming from.

Guest Toolio(Guest)
Toolio, UF did the move willingly cause we(UCF) worked with them in replacing the game.  Also, since the game wasn't cancelled, we are still going to honor the contract and play the game when it fits both schedules.

NCState is a 1for1 deal and I'm sure Foley understands where UCF is coming from.

Yes. Clearly everything is on good terms, or at least acceptable terms... I'm just not sure when that game will be replayed. We have an opening in 2009 but you guys have no room.

We could put you in 2010, if you wanted to play in November before our game with FSU... or maybe 2011 or 2012. Those are still pretty open, I think.

Guest r_to_the_izzo
They drop Florida and pick up a road game at NCST.  So they had their 6 home games, they just wanted a weaker team.

NC state is a home n home deal... we get them later at orlando... which we need..  UF game wasnt canceled just backed UP  a couple of years... supposed to be played before 2010.  so this year we have  road vs.. NC state... Home with Tex ... road vs USF, and home with La  Laf.  3 bcs teams.. 2 of which are on the road. and no 1aa.. yep.. we are scheduling much to easy. Lets see usf is playing 2 bcs teams 2 non bcs teams.. and 1aa Elon...

Point of order.  We are playing 9 BCS teams, 2 Non-BCS 1A teams, and 1AA Elon.

UCF is playing 3 BCS teams and 9 Non-BCS teams.

actually its 7 cuse and conn dont count. ;)

If CUse and Uconn arent BCS than UAB, Memphis, Tulane, and uhhh UCF are all 1AA. Absolutely pathetic you couldnt finish 6-6 in that conference.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

They drop Florida and pick up a road game at NCST.  So they had their 6 home games, they just wanted a weaker team.

NC state is a home n home deal... we get them later at orlando... which we need..  UF game wasnt canceled just backed UP  a couple of years... supposed to be played before 2010.  so this year we have  road vs.. NC state... Home with Tex ... road vs USF, and home with La  Laf.  3 bcs teams.. 2 of which are on the road. and no 1aa.. yep.. we are scheduling much to easy. Lets see usf is playing 2 bcs teams 2 non bcs teams.. and 1aa Elon...

Because we play a conference full of BCS teams in case you forgot.  Don't see you guys playing WVU, UL, and RU in your conference schedule.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...  Don't see you guys playing WVU, UL, and RU in your conference schedule.

All three are Top 17 Teams !

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677

I'm not knocking your OCC schedule... I dont think U should play more than 1 big time program... I'm only saying.. we are not ducking anyone.. just spreading them out.. just like U should do.  We need home games looking ahead.. and its best to bring in some bcs teams.. to orlando.. we originally had UF for our big time game next year.. traded it for tex.. saved UF for later year.. and added a home n home with NC state.. to me thats tribble doing a good job of scheduling.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

and added a home n home with NC state.. to me thats tribble doing a good job of scheduling.

I'm really not sure how anybody can knock UCF for getting a 1-1 with a BCS program, even if the other UF game never does get done ...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Ari_Hinkelberger

I never realized how god awful C-USA was until we left it.

I can't believe i use to think that was real football.

LA LAF????

are you kidding me.

and i thought playing Uconn was small time.