• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

this site says we will be #25 to start next year!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

found this, you can look at alot of diff. stuff on it but the thing that hit me was we are #25  :'( lets go win a bowl boys!!!

http://www.nationalchamps.net/2007/earlybird/teams/southflorida.htm

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

Thanks for the link flip.  Very good analysis.  I especially like his thinking of giving Matt more protection.  Seems like this writer has a good pulse of the team.  Man, I can't wait for next season.  We are gonna kick ass!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

This was posted a week or so ago.  It's still sweet to see.  Pending on how the bowl goes this could easily end up a reality.  The biggest chink in our armor next year will be the loss of Nicholas.  Outside of that we'll be set.  I was worried about the loss of Thed, but it seems that we don't miss him too very much (ask WVU).

Go Bulls!!!

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

This is great to see a write up like this.  One additional thing left off the analysis, let's not forget that T Robinson comes back.  i'm not worried about the linebacker situation.  It's always tough to lose a talent like nicholas, but Chris Robinson filled in nicely for St. louis and will probably move to LB next year, we have a bunch of pretty heralded RS Freshman and transfers ready to step in and last, but probably most important is we have a tremendous LB coach in Burnham.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We always lose great linebackers and always have someone ready to step in.

I mean just in the last few years... Kawika left and man how are we going to fill in for him... oh wait, Maurice Jones.... now he's gone.. what are we going to do... oh wait, we have Nicholas...

We'll fill the hole and our defense is gonna be awesome!  

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

We always lose great linebackers and always have someone ready to step in.

I mean just in the last few years... Kawika left and man how are we going to fill in for him... oh wait, Maurice Jones.... now he's gone.. what are we going to do... oh wait, we have Nicholas...

We'll fill the hole and our defense is gonna be awesome!  

Yeah Velcro, exactly.   Let's look at the options-- McQueen (I only turned Clemson, UL, Ole Piss, and NCST to come to USF and continue the Robert E. Lee HS legacy started by Nicholas), LeBrandon Glover (touted as a junior by a highly respected FL HS analyst as the best LB in FL, turned down Illini, decommitted from Miss St., Ole Piss, and Vandy to come to USF), Sabbath Joseph (turned down LSU, Arz State, Cinci, Auburn, and Rutgers to come to USF), and how can we forget transfer Marvin Peoples (who transfered from Maryland, and in the process had turned down Gtech, UK, WVU, ISU, and decommitted from UCF), or Mompremier, or JC transfer Spires who has been offered by about 9 different BCS schools but is 100% Bull.

Man, those are some serious options to replace St. Louis, and Nicholas.  I am not to worried that the there will be a slip in talent level or athleticism with that type of group to select from.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

slip in talent?

usf needs to improve talent at every position including LB except qb

when usf goes undefeated and wins their bowl game we will know we had the proper level of talent

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  958

So basically when we win the national championship, we'll have finally reached the proper level of talent...

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

So basically when we win the national championship, we'll have finally reached the proper level of talent...

Let's ignore, his ignorance is maddening and reasoning flawed.  Thankfully there has been to many positives lately for his ridiculous theories and ideas to get any traction.