• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

After watching college bball on ESPN every night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  42
  • Days Won:  0

Just to let you know from an original member of death row that we are still out there, and we are the ones who are upset because we pour our heart and soul into this university.  By the way, the school made us split up because the metro conference told them that we were banned from sitting behind the bench.  For all of you bulls fans, I am telling you that was the greatest fan group I have ever seen.  Picture the Cameron Crazies times 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we please find a coach who can recruit???????????

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  9

JEWBULL,

you have to donate some more money so we can get rid of MAC

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

big name teams lose to bad teams all the time, see george mason in the ncaa tourny, and manhattan in the ncaa tourny.  it happens every year and every week.  its just one game, and if thats all it takes for somebody to join the dark side, than they are feeble minded.

George Mason was a bad team?  ::)

Now we all know who not to listen to when it comes to College hoops

BTW have you been to a big time schools message board after a big upset?

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

big time schools don't have big upsets, they are expected to win those games or at least keep them competitve, so no win is a big upset...

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

If you build it, they will come!     BUT so far we don't even have the plans yet! >:(  Needed: New attitude, new leadership, new direction, lot's of $$$$.     Reaper

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

big name teams lose to bad teams all the time, see george mason in the ncaa tourny, and manhattan in the ncaa tourny.  it happens every year and every week.  its just one game, and if thats all it takes for somebody to join the dark side, than they are feeble minded.

and where was George Mason before they made a run in the NCAA tourny?  did you know they existed?  i know i didn't, so yes they were an unknown team like Richmond who also shared some glory on the court not too long ago.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

big time schools don't have big upsets, they are expected to win those games or at least keep them competitve, so no win is a big upset...

Uh, I think he was refering to big time schools getting upset by a lower level team ..... Just a guess.

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

well we won't have a good fans with people like you who put the program down after one loss on the season

Put the program down after 1 loss?  Jewbull has supported this program for numerous years, as have I and many others.  It is season upon season of the same ole acceptance of mediocrity and poor performance that he is referring to.  If you have been a usf fan for long, you would know how pathetic the support is for our bball team, and it isnt because of 1 loss to Richmond.  It is the attitude and direction of this program over the past 6-7 years that has led to 1500 fans coming each game.  People have given up on supporting this program.  The high expectations that were set but never accomplished by Greenberg, followed by the very poor results of the new hire of crm has led many fans like myself to fall to the wayside.  I think the AD is in a tough position, he faces a small budget, but at the same time having 1200-1500 actual fans in the seats isnt going to help.  A coach with a winning attitude and a big name is needed to resurect this program.  If you have been around, you have seen 7000 fans at the dome night after night.  We are lucky to get 5,000 vs a top 20 team.  The game atmosphere was awesome and was hard to not come to a game.  Its not even close anymore.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

and where was George Mason before they made a run in the NCAA tourny?  did you know they existed?  i know i didn't, so yes they were an unknown team like Richmond who also shared some glory on the court not too long ago.

so a team that made it to the final 4 was a bad team. Maybe a team you have not heard of. But I wouldn't call them bad. USF was a bad team.

• Topic Count:  6

I was at every home bball game from 1990-94.   The Sun Dome was rocking and a great place to watch a game.  

Ask Denny Crum about Death Row.  

-How about beating FSU at home during Xmas break back in 91.  

-How about beating Iowa at home.

-How about storming the court after upsetting Louisville at the Sun Dome.

-How about Gary Alexander and his amazing dunks.

-How about Bobby Paschal and his famous whistle blowing.

A good recruiter can do it here, just need to have the right guy.  Not sure if RM is the man, but I hope so.  

NY BULL