• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We need to have the majority of the season ticket.

Yep, he's a legend with the press ;D

Ya know, there is an old saying that says if the press doesn't like you, you must be doing something right!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I think each season ticket holder should buy the number of tix they have for regular season.

E.T., I purchase 12 season tickets plus donate $4,000 per year to USF.  I take clients, family, friends, etc. to every home game.  It's a business write-off but I shouldn't pony up for 12 bowl tickets, since they won't be used unlike the home game tickets.  I bought 5 and two of the five were donated.  I've done alot more than most fan's will have done and that's good enough in my book.  

P.S. I know there are alot more of you doing more than I am on bowl tickets but that's what I feel like doing right now.  If I could be guaranteed that their would be green clad USF supporters in the extra 7 seats, I might even buy that many more but there is no guarantee.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

hbryan...

I'd be willing to bet that we could find 7 students who'd take those extra seats off your hands... the 500 they're giving away Wednesday will go fast.

I get what you're saying and I'm right there with you... bought an extra 4 myself.  I'm just saying I'm pretty sure you can find a home for em!   :D

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

I think each season ticket holder should buy the number of tix they have for regular season.

I think that everyone should buy what they want to and quit telling others what they should do. ;)

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,080
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder how it would over if we had all season ticket pricing to include an extra $50 for a ticket to a bowl game as part of the package?  Would it affect the number of season tickets?  It would be nice to let all the bowls know that we start every season with 17K presold bowl game tickets.

This year we'd probably stiil be going top the Pizza Bowl.  I doubt it would put more people in the seats and hotel rooms of Birmingham than we will have this year and probably cause a drop in season tickets sold.

Do you think a someone buying a $119.00 season ticket is going to want to pay $50 more for a bowl ticket he/she may not attend?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I think that everyone should buy what they want to and quit telling others what they should do. ;)

8-)

Just making wishful comments outta excitement  ;)

Guess I shoulda added an * ... those that buy tix for business - THANX !!! What you do is above and beyond and BULLieve me, IS APPRECIATED GREATLY by me.

[smiley=GoBulls.gif]

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

How is this being marketed to the season ticket holders.  They should call, email, fax, whatever, every season ticket holder and ask if they can purchase one ticket to the bowl game for the good of the university.  Even if only half take them up on the offer, thats still a lot ot tix sold.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

How is this being marketed to the season ticket holders.  They should call, email, fax, whatever, every season ticket holder and ask if they can purchase one ticket to the bowl game for the good of the university.  Even if only half take them up on the offer, thats still a lot ot tix sold.

Now I like this thinking ... and tell them that it could help a student attend.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

CJL said he wants 10,000 in the stands....he should pony up and buy 10,000 tickets and charter buses.... a mere pittance considering his annual compensation and $25,000 bowl game bonus.  Then the students wouldn't have an excuse for not going.

That is $300,000.00.  That man makes just over $1,000,000.0.  Would you be willing to spend 30% of your gross income on one football game?  I don't think so!  It really should not be that difficult for USF to sell 10,000 tickets, but it will be.  I already got mine, so we will see what we look like this year.  I am just hoping for more than the inaguaral USF bowl game   :-[