• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

8 TICKETS ORDERED!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Is there a way to differentiate when ordering online between tickets you're going to use and and tickets you want donated? If not, you're going to get all the tickets together and may have either a local or a student in your group .... not that there's anything wrong with that but if the tix are going to local charities, you'll be tying up good seats with possible non-Bulls fans.

If this already been addressed ........... never mind.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

I was wondering the same thing... so I just ordered my 2 (the ones I will actually use) for right now. I figure I can always call back & order additional tickets to be given away.  If anyone has any info on this, I'd appreciate it.

I was wondering the same thing... so I just ordered my 2 (the ones I will actually use) for right now. I figure I can always call back & order additional tickets to be given away.  If anyone has any info on this, I'd appreciate it.

I'm thinking that the donated ones need to be called in. Hopefully, Eric or someone will jump on and clarify.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i believe the ones donated to the students will be put in the student section, just a guess.  and i purchased my SBC Bowl Package today, so i'm going.

i believe the ones donated to the students will be put in the student section, just a guess.  and i purchased my SBC Bowl Package today, so i'm going.

But the question is how do the people that ordered extra tickets online to be donated let the powers that be know that those are to be donated to whomever and shouldn't be assigned seats with the ones they bought and will use ...

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Today was a Bulls kind of a day.  I ordered 5 tickets for the bowl game this morning, then did my yearly trek to the USF book store to see what they had to offer.  Next was a stop at Bulls Outfitter to check out that place.  And last but not least, I just joined the Bullbackers!!  

What a Monday........

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

But the question is how do the people that ordered extra tickets online to be donated let the powers that be know that those are for students and shouldn't be assigned seats with the ones they bought and will use ...

I called 1-800-GoBulls and they said that donated tickets may be used for students or donated in BHam via a local charity but that we really couldn't specify where they go.  I think that they just go into a pool.

If I knew that if I bought 7 more tickets to equal my season ticket count (Eats It) and that there would green clad USF students in the seats, I would do it in a heartbeat.  The ticket office needs to maybe put together some special student travel packages with donated tickets and request additional donated tickets.  If that happens, I'll dig deeper.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  31

Mike, I did order mine through the USF website.  I made sure the school was getting the credit.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Guys, don't worry - if you get a Ticketmaster type confirmation it is credited to the Bulls.  You can't buy tickets to the bowl from Ticketmaster.  The Bowl is using the UAB ticketing system for general public sales, NOT Ticketmaster.  Just don't go to the Bowl website and click on buy online - you will be sent to the UAB ticketing system and then we definitely will not get credit.  I too would like to understand how you buy the tickets for donation to students.

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I just ordered mine.  Three for the family and

two for donation to the student body ;)

Just trying to follow the +2 challenge by ECU Eats It.

Thanks to everyone who has donated to the student tickets.  :)