• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls win in 2nd OT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

And UNC barely squeezed by a garbage opponent by 12 the other night.

Good teams can still play bad games.  It happens.  If you don't lose on those off nights... count your blessings, learn from any mistakes (and there were plenty) and move on.

Richmond is going to be tough... but we have Gransberry/Verdejo for UNLV and Missouri State and UAB.  All are good teams, but we get significantly better before we play them.

I am worried about Richmond more than those teams because we are a different team right now than what we will be then.

How will we play @ Richmond?  They beat us here recently.

How will we pay @ ECU?  they've had our number recently.

Those are the only games that matter right now.  

Once we get past the next 3 games, then we need to see how we play with our improved lineup against Norfolk St in Vegas.

velcro

I think Richmond is a home game. they're pretty young. they start 4 freshman. hopefully they get rattled on the road.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Look, I am sure many got excited after FIU but as a buddy saw me getting excited he said to me I was crazy that FIU was just one bad High School team. The reason i get all wound up despite being 4-0 is being if we are taking teams like Steton to Double OT what the heck is gonna happen against UNLV, Missouri St (beat #6 Wisconsin), UAB and then the BE schedule.  I dont want to hear we play down to our competition because Florida waxed Southern by 56 pts and Kansas waxed Dartmouth by 52 points how come those teams did not play down to their competition.

The 4-0 start is fine but really is nothing to get excited about. Most realize this. I think many got excited after the FIU win because of what happened last year with them. That same thing could have happened with Stetson this year but the encouraging part was that it didn't. If we play the way we did against Stetson the rest of year, we may win one more game. I'm banking on that not happening.

I think what a lot of us are saying is just give the team a chance and wait for the season to play out. NOTHING is going to happen until then, no matter what ..... and no matter how much you yell at USF bigwigs.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Kansas lost to Oral Roberts.

Whatya call two gay gays named "Bob"?

Oral Roberts

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

And UNC barely squeezed by a garbage opponent by 12 the other night.

Good teams can still play bad games.  It happens.  If you don't lose on those off nights... count your blessings, learn from any mistakes (and there were plenty) and move on.

Richmond is going to be tough... but we have Gransberry/Verdejo for UNLV and Missouri State and UAB.  All are good teams, but we get significantly better before we play them.

I am worried about Richmond more than those teams because we are a different team right now than what we will be then.

How will we play @ Richmond?  They beat us here recently.

How will we pay @ ECU?  they've had our number recently.

Those are the only games that matter right now.  

Once we get past the next 3 games, then we need to see how we play with our improved lineup against Norfolk St in Vegas.

velcro

I think Richmond is a home game. they're pretty young. they start 4 freshman. hopefully they get rattled on the road.

you are right... i quickly glanced at the schedule and thought it was Richmond and ECU back to back on the road, but it was Richmond at home then WSSU and ECU on the road.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Kansas lost to Oral Roberts.

Whatya call two gay gays named "Bob"?

Oral Roberts

is that opposed to two straight gays named "Bob"?   ;D ;D