• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls win in 2nd OT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

Holy ****...what a ugly game

down by 8 in reg...tied it for OT...down again in first OT...tied it for 2nd OT

wow...the place was crazy...BUT WE SHOULD BE LOUDER

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I wan't as loud as I normally am because we were playing very poorly.  Buckly had like 26 pts, but he was so bad from behind the 3 tonight.  Glad we won.

Go Bulls!!!

• Topic Count:  205
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

That game was too stressful. We should have blown them out of there. Good job by our guys winning with the 24 turnovers they had.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

It wasn't pretty at all. Turnovers were horrible!!!

I was sitting behind the USF bench... they were quiet! No one was cheering at all until the second over time. ONE GIRL WAS ACTUALLY READING A BOOK! I couldn't believe it. Everyone around her was cheering at the end and she was just sitting there reading her stupid Harry Potter.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229

This was the single worst fundamental game I've seen out of a RMC team.  Not good at all.  Glad we escaped with a win, as we were outplayed.  

I've never seen so many traveling, palming, and double dribble calls.  Double dribble is something you see in pee wee basketball.  I can't recall the last time I've seen it in college.

The good news (if you can find any from this other than the W itself):

Last year we would have lost this game.  This time, we were down and out twice, and still found a way to win.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

Econ, I was at the FIU game and a person asked me to sit down. IN THE STUDENT SECTION! Other people in the first two rows were asked to sit as well (all people in the first 2-3 rows behind the bench). Hopefully, we just took the night off and we'll play better.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136

I was at the game, and it was not pretty.  However a win is a win and we are 4-0.  I can't complain, plus we still got a couple easy games before big east play starts.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903

Econ, I was at the FIU game and a person asked me to sit down. IN THE STUDENT SECTION! Other people in the first two rows were asked to sit as well (all people in the first 2-3 rows behind the bench). Hopefully, we just took the night off and we'll play better.

Yeah, I won't be sitting in that section anymore. Plus, I can't heckle the coach from behind the USF bench. I just wanted to yell "TUCK YOUR SHIRT IN" the whole time... Alas, I was too far.

What was with Rocky's wet @ss? He gave my friend a lap dance with that wet @ass. lol

I think I was sitting next to you when that girl asked you to sit, and you told her it's the student section; you don't sit. Was that you?

Yeah, I won't be sitting in that section anymore. Plus, I can't heckle the coach from behind the USF bench. I just wanted to yell "TUCK YOUR SHIRT IN" the whole time... Alas, I was too far.

What was with Rocky's wet @ss? He gave my friend a lap dance with that wet @ass. lol

I was front row at midcourt and a few people were yelling for the coach to tuck his shirt in.