• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ECU--Fuel to the Fire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

If, by some miracle of miracles, you beat USF... will your fanbase set fire to their doublewides?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Barneys!  Barneys! Barneys.   ;D

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I absolutely will, and if by some stroke of luck/miracle/grace of god your bulls could possibly beat the pirates, ill be more than happy to offer congratulations and tell you guys how wonderful you are. Not gonna happen though. This is a statement year for ecu football and that statement is simple. We are faster, tougher, stronger, more motivated, more confident, more experienced, more hungry and just flat out better than you.

I appreciate that you are a stand up guy.  

On the other hand, my facts about our schedule seem to contradict your last sentence.  Do you have any shred of evidence to support your claim?

ECU fans are just as bad as UCF fans... they get smoked by OOC that's worth a ****, then when they run their record up to something resembling respectable on the pathetic dregs that populate CDOA, they run to other boards talking about "making a statement" and all that garbage.

Here's a statement for you.  You suck.  You've played nobody.

You lost to freaking 3-win UAB.

You beat terrible NC State and Virginia squads.  You realize how retarded you sound about "statement games?  Did you see USF running around talking about "statement games" when we whooped up on UNC?  Get a clue.

You got raped by WVU (who we just beat in their own house) and by Tulsa.

You've beaten one (count 'em, ONE) team with a +.500 record... and that's because THEY fattened up on weak CDOA schools too.

In all honesty, if you weren't here making an ass of yourself on our board, I wouldn't even know ECU still had a football program... that's how little buzz and publicity you've gotten outside the circus freakshow that's Greenville.

You should have stayed a Teacher's college... but I'm sure you'll get the hang of that again pretty quickly when USF schools you.

my response to your stats argument is on the other thread databull

As is my response to your response.

ECU fans are just as bad as UCF fans... they get smoked by OOC that's worth a ****, then when they run their record up to something resembling respectable on the pathetic dregs that populate CDOA, they run to other boards talking about "making a statement" and all that garbage.

Here's a statement for you.  You suck.  You've played nobody.

You lost to freaking 3-win UAB.

You beat terrible NC State and Virginia squads.  You realize how retarded you sound about "statement games?  Did you see USF running around talking about "statement games" when we whooped up on UNC?  Get a clue.

You got raped by WVU (who we just beat in their own house) and by Tulsa.

You've beaten one (count 'em, ONE) team with a +.500 record... and that's because THEY fattened up on weak CDOA schools too.

In all honesty, if you weren't here making an ass of yourself on our board, I wouldn't even know ECU still had a football program... that's how little buzz and publicity you've gotten outside the circus freakshow that's Greenville.

You should have stayed a Teacher's college... but I'm sure you'll get the hang of that again pretty quickly when USF schools you.

Much better.   ;)

Glad I could rise to meet your standards...  ;)

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557

my response to your stats argument is on the other thread databull

He has issues with facts.  But so do you!  There is little evidence to indicate we wouldn't whip you yet again.  The last time we played, you were not ever in the game.  We were in one of our unending rebuilding years.  The first time was a slaughter in front of your homecoming court.  The other time, was just luck that we let you back in the game.  We went very conservative after scoring three quick times.  You have not gone out and recruited better athletes so I don't understand your logic about how fast your team is.  Florida speed is something you have not seen all year.  UCF is weak and incredibly slow.  

Oh, and let me just add this...

The three previous times we played you, we won.  Last time we played, we rolled up on your asses 41-17... with Pat Julmiste as our Quarterback.  Julmiste is a fine, classy young man, but never really lit it up on the field... except against you.  Matt Grothe is going to make you his beyotches... mark it down now.

Get used to seeing a big fat Green and Gold "8"... you'll be chasing it down from behind all day on December 23.