• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NOTE TO SPTIMES AND TAMPA TRIB STAFFERS/EDITORS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Days Won:  3

If this USF win does not get some A1 love and serious real estate on your sports front, I'm mounting a campaign to make everyone I know cancel their subscriptions.  We should not be billed second place to the Florida/Florida State game on this fine day.  Knowing that it's all but on the press at this time, I hope your editors made the right choice.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

AMEN !

I did not send any emails as they should do this . . . if not, they will hear from me ... AND hopefully BULL Nation !

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

I say we email them BEFORE and not after. readyyyyy, go!

The page is already done.  It's more a matter of faith that they made the right decision.  If not, they are toast, and I expect the bulls online community to follow.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

The page is already done.  It's more a matter of faith that they made the right decision.  If not, they are toast, and I expect the bulls online community to follow.

Ummmm... they cover things besides college football; I don't live in Tampa anymore, but if I did I wouldn't stop reading the Times over something so trivial. They're still a good news source.

Also, under-covered or not, who else covers USF more?

I think you're being a little over sensitive.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Greg's blog and Times online was Top Notch today !

MUST READS !!!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Over sensitive? 83 where is your Bull pride? You called me out after my comment about the Trib and their coverage of the Gayturds! Now you are saying that if we do not get top coverage of our own LOCAL newspapers that we should not be so sensitive after the biggest win in our short history? Son, I think it's time to trade in your green and gold and put on the orange and blue you so highly tout! Sorry man but those are the facts!

Ummmm... they cover things besides college football; I don't live in Tampa anymore, but if I did I wouldn't stop reading the Times over something so trivial. They're still a good news source.

Also, under-covered or not, who else covers USF more?

I think you're being a little over sensitive.

Absoulute BullChip!  There is no bigger story today than USF beating WVU.  A1 under the fold is fine, but it better be placed above the FSWHO/FU game in sports.  The local team did good!

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Over sensitive? 83 where is your Bull pride? You called me out after my comment about the Trib and their coverage of the Gayturds! Now you are saying that if we do not get top coverage of our own LOCAL newspapers that we should not be so sensitive after the biggest win in our short history? Son, I think it's time to trade in your green and gold and put on the orange and blue you so highly tout! Sorry man but those are the facts!

1. You're an idiot.

2. Not caring how a newspaper covers football is the same as loving the Florida Gators (er, excuse me, Gayturds")? Wow.

3. My "Bull Pride" does not rest on the sports page of a newspaper. Sorry, I have more relevant and worthwhile things to worry about.