• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Pop singer Nick Lachey, a close friend of Huggins, welcomed Kansas State fans to a new season with a taped message on the video board.

Nick Lachey, a close friend of Huggins?  There's a story there I don't want to know about.

Oh and congrats beating William and Mary by 10 (not an exhibition).

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=263152306&campaign=rss&source=NCAAHeadlines

;)

Stirring the pot...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

LOL good try bulliever.  

Weiser also hoped that Huggins' much-publicized past would remain there, and from the moment he stepped on campus for an introductory news conference that drew thousands of fans, he has done everything right.

IF MAC DID A SPEECH AT USF MAYBE 20 PEOPLE WOULD SHOW AND 18 WOULD EITHER BE ON THE TEAM OR WORK FOR THE TEAM.

He drew a standing ovation from a sellout crowd inside Bramlage Coliseum when he appeared before the game in a dapper purple suit, rather than the black outfits he made a trademark with the Bearcats.

I WONDER WHEN THE LST TIME KSTATE SOLD ANYTHING OUT, I WONDER WHEN THE LAST TIME USF SOLD ANYTHING OUT, PURPLE SUIT LOL WHAT A PIMP.  SAME MAN THAT TOOK AT PIC WITH ALL THE COACHES IN CUSA WITH A TUX ON WHEN THE SCHLEPPS LIKE GREENGURG WORE A POLOS AND WINDBREAKERS, GOTTA LOVE ARROGANCE SOMETIKMES, ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO RECRUITING AND COACHING YOUR FAVORITE COLLEGE BBALL TEAM

Pop singer Nick Lachey, a close friend of Huggins, welcomed Kansas State fans to a new season with a taped message on the video board. A moment later, Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis welcomed fans to "Huggieville" -- which draws its name from the popular Aggieville student hangout across the street from campus.

LACHEY AND LEWIS, NOT BAD COMPANY.  THE MAN HAS A FOLLOWING.  WHEN MAC LEAVES USF AND COACHES MIDDLE EASTERN ALABAMA TECH UNIVERSITY WHO WILL BE ON THE JUMBTRON THERE?? VELCRO LOL JUST STIRRING THE POT.  

for the game they started off extremely slow then took the game over.  sounded like some nerves to me.  We all know kstate will be ok, especially next year when huggys first real swarm of recruits come in. watch out for kstate;

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Danny Rolling was very popular too...more popular than CRM, so that logic doesn't work for me.  Not too interested in who intrigues like a trainwreck.

He probably met Lachey at an Alcoholics Anonymous In The Public Eye meeting.  There aren't too many 50 year olds running around with 20-something year old friends...interesting connection there.

Maybe Lachey and Huggie go on trim hunts together...it wouldn't surprise me...the old drunk father and son combo pickup move at a Chili's or something.  

;D

Hey I know you'd pal around with a drunk Huggie, so I'm just having a little fun at the general expense of Huggie and his disciples.

I'd like us to have a better coach actually.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Exactly .... and I don't know yet if it's Mac or not but I hope we end up with a coach who's not a classic underachiever ... one who can get his teams past the first weekend of the Big Dance on a regular basis.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

There aren't too many 50 year olds running around with 20-something year old friends...interesting connection there.

Nick Lachey is 33.

Huggins is a family guy. He got pulled over drunk one time; made a poor decision. So he's human.

KSU will be dancing next year, will USF??

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

KSU will be dancing next year

If their not, will you and the others stop this?

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
KSU will be dancing next year

If their not, will you and the others stop this?

Probably not.

If they're not dancing; it's b/c he's in West Boofoo Kansas. Imagine what he could do with a program in Tampa....Big East, Perfect weather, beaches, Ybor, Channelside etc...

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Imagine what Krzyzewski cold do in tampa!  Man... we should have signed him.  And he even has a good reputation too!

There was just as big a chance of signing him as Huggins... 0%... so while where at it... lets sign Phil Jackson as an assistant coach!

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
Imagine what Krzyzewski cold do in tampa!  Man... we should have signed him.  And he even has a good reputation too!

There is a tiny flaw in your argument Velcro.

Coach K had a job last year; Huggins did not. ::)

Coach K did not show interest in USF, Huggy did.  ::)

Wow, denial is a powerful thing.

At least we have those $3 Cubans huh??

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

There is a tiny flaw in your arguement that Huggins had a chance here...

we weren't looking for a new coach... so no one had better than a 0 percent chance in getting this job.  It was Mac's job and that wasn't going to change for anything this year.