• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what?

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
When did Huggins show interest?  Did he comment on USF at all?  I don't remember...

I'd really like to see where he commented regarding his interest in South Florida.  Anyone got it?  Although if he had interest in a job that was not open, I'd further question his ethics.  And if he did have interest, why'd he jump to Kansas State so quickly?

Serious questions Ravishing - I hope you'll provide some docuemntation for my records.  Thanks.

I can't believe I have to resort to quoting myself...

Ravishing, you can't come tell all of us what a class act you are and then ignore my request.  Like smazza, without any supporting fact, your argument value drops.  

Seriously, if you have any proof Huggins commented on his interest in South Florida, I'd love to see it.  Not that I don't believe it, I just do not recall seeing it at all.  

Thanks.

What do you want for proof?? Sorry, I didn't tape record the conversations.

Don't pull the "you're acting like Smazza" crap...Our bb program is in shambles and we just joined THE BIG EAST. It's freakin embarrassing and it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  

Everyone knows we could have gotten Huggins here if there wasn't that UC connection. Do you really think it was just some stupid rumor???? Please.  ::)

Your request is impossible. USF blew it; if you can't see that, you're in denial.

Rueb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

Don't pull the "you're acting like Smazza" crap...Our bb program is in shambles and we just joined THE BIG EAST. It's freakin embarrassing and it's not getting better, it's getting worse.  

Everyone knows we could have gotten Huggins here if there wasn't that UC connection. Do you really think it was just some stupid rumor???? Please.  ::)

Your request is impossible. USF blew it; if you can't see that, you're in denial.

Rueb

Very defensive...

The state of the basketball program has nothing to do with proof that Huggins truly had any interest at all.  Now that I know it was your personal conversation with him, I guess there will be no proof.

Exposed.  Request is impossible.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Rueb

Very defensive...

The state of the basketball program has nothing to do with proof that Huggins truly had any interest at all.  Now that I know it was your personal conversation with him, I guess there will be no proof.

Exposed.  Request is impossible.

I'm not being defensive, I just don't see the need to prove the world is round.

Personal conversation...LOL. Not saying that.

He would have came to USF had we made a reasonable offer = FACT.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

What do you want for proof??

Published reports from a reliable source that there was serious interest from either camp ...

A couple of low level boosters get drunk one night and track down Huggy's agent. His agent plays along for a bit because nothing else was working for Huggins at that time and he could use getting his name in the media ... it may not have been a totally baseless rumor but it was a joke just the same.

USF blew it; if you can't see that, you're in denial.

Not in denial, just not able to see several years into the future ... and neither can you.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
What do you want for proof??

Published reports from a reliable source that there was serious interest from either camp ...

A couple of low level boosters get drunk one night and track down Huggy's agent. His agent plays along for a bit because nothing else was working for Huggins at that time and he could use getting his name in the media ... it may not have been a totally baseless rumor but it was a joke just the same.

USF blew it; if you can't see that, you're in denial.

Not in denial, just not able to see several years into the future ... and neither can you.

Published reports?? LOL, put the pipe down Trip.

Drunk, low level boosters gain access to Huggins agent??? LOL, wow, quite an imagination.

See in the future?? Well actually, my track record is quite impressive.

So it was just rumors like we we've been saying ...

Drunk, low level boosters gain access to Huggins agent??? LOL, wow, quite an imagination.

Well, it wasn't any high level boosters .... and THEY called Huggins' agent .... OK, so the drunk part MAY have been a stretch.

See in the future?? Well actually, my track record is quite impressive.

Link?

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

So if you can't look it up in an encyclopedia, it isn't true???

And how do you know his agent was contacted by USF boosters? Do you have published reports? Link? How do you know they were 'low' level? Link?

Shall we continue to dance in circles?

And how do you know his agent was contacted by USF boosters? Do you have published reports? Link? How do you know they were 'low' level? Link?

We'll dance as long as it takes to show you that the WHOLE affair is smoke and mirrors. The only verifiable fact we have is that Mac is our coach and Huggins is coaching KSU. Everything else is just wet dreaming on the part of some of our more impressionable fans...

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

We'll dance as long as it takes to show you that the WHOLE affair is smoke and mirrors. The only verifiable fact we have is that Mac is our coach and Huggins is coaching KSU. Everything else is just wet dreaming on the part of some of our more impressionable fans...

Way to dodge the real question.

Way to dodge the real question.

Which one was the real one? The encyclopedia one?