• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

If they're not dancing; it's b/c he's in West Boofoo Kansas.

If he's such a great coach, why did he have to settle for West Boofoo Kansas?

The more I read you guys, the more I'm thinking that you may be part of an elaborate hoax by MavTechKnight. You have the exact same MO. Throw incredibly ignorant stuff out there that you can't possibly believe yourself and then wait for the reaction ...... I will admit you're good at it.   ;)

Why KSU?

You ever heard of the Big 12?

Make up your mind .... Did he settle for the KSU job or not? If he didn't, then you can't use where he is as an excuse for not making the dance.

They will be dancing this year, simply on his coaching and motivation strategies.  They will be really dancing next year when his big dog recruits come in.  

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I OFTEN IMAGINE WHAT A NAME COACH WOULD DO AT USF IN ANY SPORT

Like Lee Rose?

FYI - Herm & Ari have been banned. My office IP has also been banned.

Fight the power,

Rueb

FYI, as you have been told you are not banned, you simply have a problem with the IP addresses you three seem to coincidentally share.  

Keep talking foolish trash and you will be banned.  The only possibility has already been explained to you and that is that the server software will automatically ban IPs that commit suspicious activities.  Velcro is looking into that.  Grow up.  Why would we ban you?  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

FYI, as you have been told you are not banned, you simply have a problem with the IP addresses you three seem to coincidentally share.

So, is this sharing of the IP addresses a common happening on this board?   ::)  

Keep talking foolish trash and you will be banned.  The only possibility has already been explained to you and that is that the server software will automatically ban IPs that commit suspicious activities.  Velcro is looking into that.

Just what kind of suspicious activities would a server automatically ban an IP for?  

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Grow up.  Why would we ban you?  

You have NO IDEA what you are talking about Trip; you just always have to chime in...Grow up.

You define ignorance with that post.

Rueb

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

FYI - Herm & Ari have been banned. My office IP has also been banned.

Fight the power,

Rueb

Keep talking foolish trash and you will be banned.  The only possibility has already been explained to you and that is that the server software will automatically ban IPs that commit suspicious activities.  Velcro is looking into that.  Grow up.  Why would we ban you?  

Your the owner of the site you know we dont share the same ip address.  Going back to trying to say we are the same people again huh?  

good win for the bulls tonight, why doesnt anyone show up for the games?  

Not that I am under any obligation to do so, but here is an example of the IPs shared (as sent to the Rueb user).

Rueb,

I can only tell you what I see...below is an example:

Members: 53

Bulliever (xx.xx.xxx.xx), HOTMello2005 (xx.xx.xxx.xx), USFDan (xx.xx.xxx.xx), FazaUSF (xx.xx.xxx.xx), WoolyBully (xx.xx.xxx.xx), dj (xx.xx.xxx.xx), fishinBULL (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Economics_Nerd82 (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Hawaii Bull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), BBC (xx.xx.xxx.xx), go_usfbulls (xx.xx.xxx.xx), lotsofbull99 (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Grungemeister (xx.xx.xxx.xx), USFCollin (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Joe (xx.xx.xxx.xx), BigGameBulls (xx.xx.xxx.xx), BocaBull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Herman_Momart (75.126.48.146), Steve Lurkle (xx.xx.xxx.xx), JimUSFSig (xx.xx.xxx.xx), pdiddybull32 (xx.xx.xxx.xx), JEWBULL (xx.xx.xxx.xx), usfinthere (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Kyle (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Velcro (xx.xx.xxx.xx), USFGriff (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Ravishing Rueb (75.126.48.146), Zonald (xx.xx.xxx.xx), BasketBull. (xx.xx.xxx.xx), bdjbt (xx.xx.xxx.xx), vballfan (xx.xx.xxx.xx), RandyGator (xx.xx.xxx.xx), BullsFanatic (xx.xx.xxx.xx), jpBull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), FLBeach (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Bishop of Bulltown (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Bullmeister (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Jake_Ryan (xx.xx.xxx.xx), InvisiBull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), USFKT (xx.xx.xxx.xx), BowlBoundBulls (xx.xx.xxx.xx), BullMarket (xx.xx.xxx.xx), LakeBull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), dwowarp8 (xx.xx.xxx.xx), bullwark (xx.xx.xxx.xx), amie_abull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), tbull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), SANJAY (xx.xx.xxx.xx), smazza (xx.xx.xxx.xx), applepj (xx.xx.xxx.xx), brandonbull (xx.xx.xxx.xx), General Turgidson (xx.xx.xxx.xx), Lakelandkid (xx.xx.xxx.xx)

There are other examples, including IPs changing within the same thread.  These may be the reasons the server security kicked in.

I resent your implication I am lying - I am not, and I would have no reason to.  I don't have the time to fool around with such silly things.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

There is PLENTY of evidence to the contrary, HermanArenHoromartberger.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

So, is this sharing of the IP addresses a common happening on this board?   ::)  

Keep talking foolish trash and you will be banned.  The only possibility has already been explained to you and that is that the server software will automatically ban IPs that commit suspicious activities.  Velcro is looking into that.

Just what kind of suspicious activities would a server automatically ban an IP for?  

Grow up.  Why would we ban you?  

No, it isn't common, except in a certain case.

The server logs all traffic in and out.  Any suspicious activity that results in the firewall detecting a possible attack, or some type of IP masquerading, etc etc, results in the server stopping active response to that ip address for 15 minutes.  If it senses anything that it deems a subsequent attack, it changes that 15 minutes to permanent. Other possibilities are port scans, trojan horses at the remote ip, etc.  

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
There is PLENTY of evidence to the contrary, HermanArenHoromartberger.

Just admit that you banned us around 5pm on Thursday. I was at my office, Herm and Ari were both posting from their homes. You know we weren't using the same IP.

It's a shame that you abuse your 'power' on this site. Just b/c you can't refute an argument, doesn't mean that you should resort to this kind of nonsense.

Where was everyone last night??

Rueb