• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How do you think USF would do vs. the Big 3?

Guest Toolio(Guest)

Guest Toolio(Guest)

Assume the game was to be played in the next couple of weeks, so you could take into account current injuries, suspensions, etc.

This is a pretty open ended question... so you can answer however you want: score, odds, whatever.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

USF vs UF.....Florida wins 100% of the time (site doesn't matter)

USF vs FSU...@Doak-FSU wins 70%, @RJS- 50-50

USF vs UM....same as FSU

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677
  • Days Won:  0

Assume the game was to be played in the next couple of weeks, so you could take into account current injuries, suspensions, etc.

This is a pretty open ended question... so you can answer however you want: score, odds, whatever.

UF wins by 30

FSU wins by 24

UM wins by 21

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

UF wins by 30

FSU wins by 24

UM wins by 21

Negative-Negative-Negative!

I guess that since YOUR TEAM SUCKS sooooo bad it is really hard to be positive in anything......

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

USF would only lose to UF. FSU and UM are BAD this year, I know its hard to come to grips with it being everyone is so use to them winning all the time, its just not the case this year. USF beats FSU or UM in the Doak in the OB or Ray Jay

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

USF beats FSU or UM in the Doak in the OB or Ray Jay

::) ::)

Even as bad as they are, do you really think they are worse than Kansas? seriously...

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I wouldn't say it's impossible to beat all three, you never know what could happen.

However, UF would probably handle us pretty well. Their offense might not put great numbers up, but that is a top 5 defense (even without Marcus Thomas) and they have punished good offensive teams all year (Tennessee, LSU, even Auburn to an extent)

FSU would probably be a tough game too, as bas as their record shows they have been they still have lost all 4 games in the last few minutes by a combined 19 points. Further a QB with mobility has killed us on occassions the last few seasons, I think Xavier Lee could do the same thing. Not to mention their defense has played well. On most days FSU would probably win by a few scores.

Miami's offense has been dreadful, however, that same dreadful offense still moved the ball on us last year. I think with Grothe at QB we might get the ball past midfield a couple more times, but their defense is still very good. They would win by a few scores on most days to.

USF has come a LONG way, but I don't think a lot of our fans really understand how GOOD you have to be to play week in and out at that level. Yes the Big East is improved and we have played well in it, but we've lacked teh consistency to play week in and out with those teams mostly because of depth or talent problems.

You're talking three teams with some of the best athletes in the country. Even on a bad year for Miami last year they took it to us, I think at this point we still have a long way to go before we're truly able to say we can beat FSU/UF/Miami on any day.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

uf 10% any given sat

fsu 70-30 with our A game

um 60-40 with our A game

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

and UCF would get beat by the Big 4 100% of the time.