• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Intentionally Injuring Grothe=OK, Defending USF=BA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

You guys won't believe what they banned from the site over....It is laughable. Thank God Bulliever & Co. are so cool. They can trash USF all they want too and talk about injuring Grothe, but they can't take someone coming on there and giving it back to them. Yes, they seriously hoped that their players were practicing "ankle twisting" so that Grothe would have to leave the game.

The SU fans have become as pathetic as the team.  

http://mb33.scout.com/fsyracuseinsidersfrm7.showMessage?topicID=12712.topic

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

You guys won't believe what they banned from the site over....It is laughable. Thank God Bulliever & Co. are so cool. They can trash USF all they want too and talk about injuring Grothe, but they can't take someone coming on there and giving it back to them. Yes, they seriously hoped that their players were practicing "ankle twisting" so that Grothe would have to leave the game.

Way over the Top

What part of TIC don't you understand?

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Are you kidding?!?!??? You were BANNED for your comments on that single thread. Wow, talk about some thin skin!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you Bulliever & Co for having such a kick-ass board compared to all the rivals & scout boards I have ever seen!!!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Half of our starters could die on the way to the game and we would still beat the piss out of your half-ass excuse for a team. It is sad that you and UCONN are tarnishing the image of the BE, but hey, someone has to reside at the bottom.

Oh and by the way, enjoy living on those past accolades, thats what most losers have to do. Losers have to talk about 15, 20, 30 years ago when their program was decent. Seriously, when are you guys going to win a game in the New Big East....? You are 0-11 since USF came around, soon to be 0-12. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Although your attemps at standing up for GrothE were there I believe this zinger was why you got banned.  It's not really hard to point out why you got banned, man, but I like your spirit!

Go Bulls!!!

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473

Way over the Top

What part of TIC don't you understand?

Sorry, TexanMark, but that was a totally different thread on your board than the TIC one! Nice try though. ::)  

Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills.  

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958

ho .. a real jackass statement...why don't you vent on someone besides one of our BE teams? Don't have to kiss ice but don't kick em when they're down... :-X

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642

SU fans are almost as pathetic as UCF fans   ;)

Guest Sprtsfn627

What does it say about Syracuse that the fans have to hope for an injury to stand a chance?

Our guys just need to go out there and do what they do best: Defend our home turf  ;)

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Half of our starters could die on the way to the game and we would still beat the piss out of your half-ass excuse for a team. It is sad that you and UCONN are tarnishing the image of the BE, but hey, someone has to reside at the bottom.

Oh and by the way, enjoy living on those past accolades, thats what most losers have to do. Losers have to talk about 15, 20, 30 years ago when their program was decent. Seriously, when are you guys going to win a game in the New Big East....? You are 0-11 since USF came around, soon to be 0-12. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

Although your attemps at standing up for GrothE were there I believe this zinger was why you got banned.  It's not really hard to point out why you got banned, man, but I like your spirit!

Go Bulls!!!

I realize the language might have been slighlty colorful, but not that bad. While it is true that we could probably beat SU with half of our starters, this remark was in response to their hopes of taking out Grothe with a premeditated injury. That is BS. It is one thing to hope your team plays physical and wins, but they were calling for an intentional act to ruin a young man's ability to play the game.

And my other comments were totally in line. I was responding to their argument over our "lack of tradition" which is the biggest pile of crap argument LOSERS from LOSER schools can make. "Huh, Huh you only been around 10 years, huh, huh, we been around 100." Who gives a crap. Only LOSERS rely on past accolades. They obviously can't say anything about the product on the field, as we are obviously a superior program. PITT fans pulled the same crap, calling us South Florida Junior College. Even when we beat them there is no respect. We are the Rodney Dangerfield of college football.

Finally, the question about them winning was legitimate. They have not won ONE BE game since we arrived. We were by far their most embarrassing loss last year, shutting them out AT HOME, 27-0. In the past 5 years their team's record is 20-36....PATHETIC. Both SU and UCONN are clearly the bottom dwellers of the conference and I do not see that changing any time soon.

Their Pathetic Fans deserve that Pathetic Team!!!! GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I really dislike that "Die on the way to the game" comment.  

That pisses me off actually.  That is not something that should EVER be joked about.   EVER!

I would have banned you too (just being honest).