• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Intentionally Injuring Grothe=OK, Defending USF=BA

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  309
  • Days Won:  0

You guys won't believe what they banned from the site over....It is laughable. Thank God Bulliever & Co. are so cool. They can trash USF all they want too and talk about injuring Grothe, but they can't take someone coming on there and giving it back to them. Yes, they seriously hoped that their players were practicing "ankle twisting" so that Grothe would have to leave the game.

The SU fans have become as pathetic as the team.  

http://mb33.scout.com/fsyracuseinsidersfrm7.showMessage?topicID=12712.topic

Way over the Top

What part of TIC don't you understand?

Sorry, TexanMark, but that was a totally different thread on your board than the TIC one! Nice try though. ::)  

Maybe you should brush up on your reading comprehension skills.  

No reread it--the whole thread is TIC

You know you can actually have two TIC threads in the same day

Recheck your TIC Meter...... ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
Half of our starters could die on the way to the game and we would still beat the piss out of your half-ass excuse for a team. It is sad that you and UCONN are tarnishing the image of the BE, but hey, someone has to reside at the bottom.

Oh and by the way, enjoy living on those past accolades, thats what most losers have to do. Losers have to talk about 15, 20, 30 years ago when their program was decent. Seriously, when are you guys going to win a game in the New Big East....? You are 0-11 since USF came around, soon to be 0-12. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

To play devil's advocate -  I don't remember any SU fans posting this type of comment on our board during BB season, and they've had many chances to kick us while we were (are) down.

Delete "Uconn" from the above paragraph; and instead of a national championship, the sport's greatest player ever (Jim Brown), and undefeated seasons as past accolades...Include USF's past accolades of beating UC one time in the CDOA semi's and one NCAA appearance back in the 80's.

Now that would be a paragraph that none around here would appreciate all too much.

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Bulliever,

I was not wishing that, come on, that was hyperbole at its finest. Maybe I shouldn't have said "die", but that was not the point at all. They were talking about taking a player out, intentionally, that is sick. My use of exaggerated language does not compare.  

Guest r_to_the_izzo
What does it say about Syracuse that the fans have to hope for an injury to stand a chance?

Our guys just need to go out there and do what they do best: Defend our home turf  ;)

I'm pretty sure PJ dropped 42 on them last year. So it doesnt matter who we have at QB.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

last year's score was 21-0

ok, i wasn't basing it on anything official, just knew it was in the 20's not 40's.

Bulliever,

I was not wishing that, come on, that was hyperbole at its finest. Maybe I shouldn't have said "die", but that was not the point at all. They were talking about taking a player out, intentionally, that is sick. My use of exaggerated language does not compare.  

I'm not Bulliever... just an FYI.  I'm his tech guy slash/goon.

Whether or not you were wishing that is one problem, which if you werent, (and i'm sure you weren't) that makes it a bit better...

but on things like that, I am a bit superstitious, and that is the last thing I want to see is some type of "knock on wood" scenario where some comment like that actually happened.

I agree, the comment on twisting grothe's ankle is pretty damned sick too.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,694
  • Days Won:  424

I agree, the comment on twisting grothe's ankle is pretty damned sick too.

Is it really any sicker than saying that Rutgers drinks pee?   8-)

Fans say all sorts of crap on their own board about opposing teams and they should be allowed to without getting into a pissing duel.... it's THEIR board.

Guest r_to_the_izzo
ok, i wasn't basing it on anything official, just knew it was in the 20's not 40's.

Thinking of a different team then. I was working durig the cuse game and thought I heard 42-0 in the recap.