• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls in Whit Watson Blog

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

What a hypocrite.  Last year Watson was wetting himself when CFU won 8 games....7 of which were against losing teams.  Why can't he just admit that our games are not played on his precious 'network' and that is why they will NEVER give us attention.  We BEAT #9 Louisville last year.  Why is that not beating SOMEBODY?  Just another seemingly smug writer who always got picked last on the playground when he was in school.

Normal

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Pretty interesting read and a pretty interesting situation we are in.  I like it.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Normal,

If you go back on Whit's blog to after the Louisville win last year he's gushing over us and even says we're part of the Big 4.

He has given USF plenty of props before.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I hate this situation.  I wouldn't almost rather lose to UL to keep Florida out of the NC.  I WOULD RATHER LOSE TO UL TO **** FLORIDA OVER!!!

So, here is how we need things to go.  We need Rutgers to beat UL by 10, and then beat WVU by ten so they  can creep up so we can beat both teams still have a NC contender and UF would still be in limbo.

All and all Go Bulls!!!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I hate this situation.  I wouldn't almost rather lose to UL to keep Florida out of the NC.  I WOULD RATHER LOSE TO UL TO **** FLORIDA OVER!!!

So, here is how we need things to go.  We need Rutgers to beat UL by 10, and then beat WVU by ten so they  can creep up so we can beat both teams still have a NC contender and UF would still be in limbo.

All and all Go Bulls!!!

Screw that...

USF first, then worry about others...

We need to beat Cuse, then UL, then WVU (yeah I know it is a long shot, very very long, but I don't care).

I dont' care how UF is doing as long as we are winning.

If we win out and UF wins the NC... so be it.  I'd be ecstatic.  

UF's results mean nothing unless we are losing, then it is just nice to see them lose to make me feel better ;), although it only helps a little.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

break out the skunk moniker

• Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Joe, but the gushing never lasts long.  Besides, that doesn't get at all his 'gushing' last year over CFU.  It is about who has their games on Sunshine....we don't, so even though they have received some e mails from USF fans, they don't have to be accountable to us.  Paying attention to us is like giving Brighthouse free advertising in their minds.  It is simple economics.  They will only pay attention to us when they absolutely have to....like the week after the Louisville game last year.  Otherwise, they could care less about USF.  To imply that we are relevant only when we beat somebody as Watson has done here is a farce.  All I am saying is cut the crap.

Normal

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,660
  • Days Won:  424

I WOULD RATHER LOSE TO UL TO **** FLORIDA OVER!!!

Dude, you really shouldn't be expresiing that out loud. Just look at it this way, win or lose, you have something positive to be happy about.   ;)