• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mario Williams > Reggie Bush

Guest r_to_the_izzo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

rizzo- every team would line up to pay bush his 50 million

he got over 100 all purpose yards

and opens offense up for others

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

The reason NO is where they are today is Drew Brees, not Reggie Bush.

Absolutely, but its not hard to tell Reggie is faster than everyone else on the field.   

how do you come to that conclusion? Was it his 11 carries for -5 yards against the lowly Bucs? Maybe his 2.8 ypc on the year?

Don't believe everything ESPN tells you Herm. Start thinking for yourself. It's all sports propaganda!

I bet you think M Vick is a top 3 QB too? Notice how they don't talk about that moronic trade Atlanta made anymore. They gave up a once in a lifetime running back for him. Just because ESPN shoves it down your throat doesn't mean it's true.

Tell your buddy Dingleberry that his mighty red storm looked like a joke last night. They were lucky to keep it within 32. On their own home floor too.

What's a red storm anyway? That's what I called my old girlfriend's mood about once a month!!

ok 94 lets give you a little schooling on sports outside of the usf world.  The red storm is the name of st johns because they were forced to change it from the redmen, which stood for the original group of indians which saw new york city as a great port andplace for habitation.  Then the liberal media made them change a few years ago but who would expect you to know that.  stick to the bucaneers and your fellow bangwagon fans.  by the way where are all the bucs car magnets this year? pathetic fan base.  

joke vs maryland yes, but maryland is going to be sick this year,m hope you are planning on getting your tix to the acc tourny in tampa in a few months, i know i have. Did you see the red storm play ranked texas, they got comletely screwed and lost by 1 but im sure you werent watching but would comment about how they lost.  Its funny you put down a team who produced players like chris mullin, mark jackson, ron artest, malik sealy (rip) and many others but if you asked a st johns fan what they thought about usf bball (and st johns is no good now due to probation the last few years, despise what trip and the BRAND NEW big east crew would say) they would still say WHO????  So lets earn some respect in the big east before putting down the johnnies.  

94 since you know me so well and tell me to think for myself, i am the 1st to say mike vick is overrated but when i see game i see game. Reggie bush will be a star in the nfl, so you can join the team and go against anything smazza says but on this one and most others he is so right.  Bush will be ridiculous in the nfl for years to come.  Watcha game, im sure you havent watched one saints game besides the one against the garbage bucs, but sometimes #;s arent what they seem.  talk about propaganda.  Bush is like bo jackson in techmo bowl he doesnt run on the field he glides past everyone, give him time, i promise you that you will eat your words.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

(and st johns is no good now due to probation the last few years, despise what trip and the BRAND NEW big east crew would say)

i'm warning ya, Herm, quit making up ****. St John's has not been on probation the last couple of years ....   ::)

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

The reason NO is where they are today is Drew Brees, not Reggie Bush.

Absolutely, but its not hard to tell Reggie is faster than everyone else on the field.   

how do you come to that conclusion? Was it his 11 carries for -5 yards against the lowly Bucs? Maybe his 2.8 ypc on the year?

Don't believe everything ESPN tells you Herm. Start thinking for yourself. It's all sports propaganda!

I bet you think M Vick is a top 3 QB too? Notice how they don't talk about that moronic trade Atlanta made anymore. They gave up a once in a lifetime running back for him. Just because ESPN shoves it down your throat doesn't mean it's true.

Tell your buddy Dingleberry that his mighty red storm looked like a joke last night. They were lucky to keep it within 32. On their own home floor too.

What's a red storm anyway? That's what I called my old girlfriend's mood about once a month!!

ok 94 lets give you a little schooling on sports outside of the usf world.  The red storm is the name of st johns because they were forced to change it from the redmen, which stood for the original group of indians which saw new york city as a great port andplace for habitation.  Then the liberal media made them change a few years ago but who would expect you to know that.  stick to the bucaneers and your fellow bangwagon fans.  by the way where are all the bucs car magnets this year? pathetic fan base.  

joke vs maryland yes, but maryland is going to be sick this year,m hope you are planning on getting your tix to the acc tourny in tampa in a few months, i know i have. Did you see the red storm play ranked texas, they got comletely screwed and lost by 1 but im sure you werent watching but would comment about how they lost.  Its funny you put down a team who produced players like chris mullin, mark jackson, ron artest, malik sealy (rip) and many others but if you asked a st johns fan what they thought about usf bball (and st johns is no good now due to probation the last few years, despise what trip and the BRAND NEW big east crew would say) they would still say WHO????  So lets earn some respect in the big east before putting down the johnnies.  

94 since you know me so well and tell me to think for myself, i am the 1st to say mike vick is overrated but when i see game i see game. Reggie bush will be a star in the nfl, so you can join the team and go against anything smazza says but on this one and most others he is so right.  Bush will be ridiculous in the nfl for years to come.  Watcha game, im sure you havent watched one saints game besides the one against the garbage bucs, but sometimes #;s arent what they seem.  talk about propaganda.  Bush is like bo jackson in techmo bowl he doesnt run on the field he glides past everyone, give him time, i promise you that you will eat your words.  

not a big bucs fan herm. look at r bush's ypc on the year. he finally cracked 3.0. maybe if he didn't have more fumbles than rushing td's I'd believe you know what you are talking about. the guy is all hype. he played on a a dominant team in college where every player on that team was far superior to their opponents. it probably didn't hurt him to have the kind of line he had or to have a heisman qb in the backfield with him or even another first round rb on his team. or stud receivers to open up the run. get a clue.

we're they the same indians that sold manhattan for $24 worth of shiny gems?  brilliant. nobody was forced. notice how most other teams didn't cave to the politically correct ncaa. funny if they were the Florida State red storm.

nice to know you can see into the future. r bush may become a great talent. so far he's proven to be mediocre. he averages 30 yards rushing per game. 3.0 per carry. he has 4 fumbles on the year and 1 td. they say he can't run between the tackles and doesn't have the discipline to follow his blocks. only time will tell how great he'll be.

dude, name one st john's player that didn't play in the 80's. quit living in the past. I only brought up st johns because you put them in with the likes of syracuse, uconn, and georgetown in a previous post. they obviously don't belong anywhere near that convesation. louie c is gone. get over it.

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

saints win

texas loses

texas will get a nice pick again this year

hope they dont blow it again

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Bull 94 wrote:

dude, name one st john's player that didn't play in the 80's. quit living in the past. I only brought up st johns because you put them in with the likes of syracuse, uconn, and georgetown in a previous post. they obviously don't belong anywhere near that convesation. louie c is gone. get over it.

Ummmmmm Ron Artest.  The defensive player of the year in the NBA.  An all star and one of the best players in the league.  

St Johns is bad because of one lame duck coach named mike Jarvis, lost every top recruit from NYC to Uconn and Pittsburgh.  Probably why UConn and Pitts have been so nasty lately.  Remember the name Norm Roberts, a local guy, and look at scout.com and see the recruits coming in next year, when YES, trip the probabtion period is over.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Herm,

your boy r bush tore it up again yesterday. 45 all purpose yards. he's not even the best rookie on their team. 7th rounder from hofstra is better.

he could become the most hyped punt returner in history.

do you think j addai is better? how about maroney?

I bet he has m vick syndrome. where he doesn't feel he needs to work hard because everybody tells him how great he is already. he'll start blaming his ineptness on everyone around him soon.

how did r artest get into college????

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

see the recruits coming in next year, when YES, trip the probabtion period is over.

St. John's Placed On 2 Years' Probation By NCAA

St. John's was placed on two years' probation and will lose one scholarship next season for making improper payments to a former men's basketball player  

May 11, 2006

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - St. John's was placed on two years' probation and will lose one scholarship next season for making improper payments to a former men's basketball player.

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stories/051106aar.html

They will have lost a grand total of TWO scholarships when it's all said and done .... Stop over dramatizing everything.   ;)