• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mario Williams > Reggie Bush

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Smazz your boy is turning out to be the biggest bust in the history of the NFL :P

Mario Williams 25 tackles 4.5 sacks.

Reggie Bush is averging 2.6 yards a career. Has more interceptions than touchdowns. What a bust.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

i would agree that Mario will have the better career...... but neither is playing up to par.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I love how you forget to add in his receptions and punt returns.  Reggie does it all.  it is his rookie season at a postion where it is much tougher to pick up the nfl game than at d-end.  He will be a star in he nfl for years to come.  

One true point is that Reggie is not hte best rookie on the Saints.  It is Marcus Colston....from......HOFSTRA!!!  This guy is a beast, tight end size with Wide receiver speed and hands.  A lock for rookie of the year.  

Guest r_to_the_izzo
I love how you forget to add in his receptions and punt returns.  Reggie does it all.  it is his rookie season at a postion where it is much tougher to pick up the nfl game than at d-end.  He will be a star in he nfl for years to come.  

One true point is that Reggie is not hte best rookie on the Saints.  It is Marcus Colston....from......HOFSTRA!!!  This guy is a beast, tight end size with Wide receiver speed and hands.  A lock for rookie of the year.  

I forgot to add his 6 yards a catch. And one punt return that he took back. Sorry. He still blows hard, as well as Jeter.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Sounds a lot like TO... hopefully he doesn't get the attitude and me-first mentality.  He could be great.

I still think Mario Williams is a better pick at number one because he WILL be a beast.  9 sacks as a rookie and he hasn't be playing great.  If you put Bush on Houston... they still suck.  AND he wouldn't have any punt return TD because Houston would never stop anyone to force a punt, and he wouldn't have any rushing or passing yards because Houston's OL sucks.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

So it wasn't just the Bucs D that made him look like freaking Jerry Rice .... That's at least a little comforting.   :-/

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

Smazz your boy is turning out to be the biggest bust in the history of the NFL :P

Mario Williams 25 tackles 4.5 sacks.

Reggie Bush is averging 2.6 yards a career. Has more interceptions than touchdowns. What a bust.

houston would trade them straight up

you dont seem to understand how bush has been used nor do you seem to understand bush's numbers

bush is the reason saints are wear they are

where is houston?

houston will always be butt of joke and chastised for NOT taking bush and taking williams

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Houston won't be chastized for taking Williams when he turns into a defensive monster like Rice / Strahan / etc.

Do you really think Houston would have won games with Bush at RB, with that horrid OL?  The answer is no, so that alone makes their pick the correct one.

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

Reggie has ONE play this year that was eye-opening...Just one (the punt return). Given all the talent he has around him, he should be producing way more.

I said before the draft that Bush is one ankle/knee injury away from being a very average football player. As usual, I was right.