• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mario Williams > Reggie Bush

Guest r_to_the_izzo

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,582
  • Days Won:  423

Reggie has ONE play this year that was eye-opening...Just one (the punt return).

Just ONE freaking play but it had to be the one officially removed all hopes for the Bucs season.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rueben_Horowitz
Reggie has ONE play this year that was eye-opening...Just one (the punt return).

Just ONE freaking play but it had to be the one officially removed all hopes for the Bucs season.

Excuse me if I don't have pity for you Trip, but the Bucs won the Superbowl not too long ago. You can't jump ship yet....Have some patience, put that third B back.

Try being a loyal Buffalo Bills fan.

Guest r_to_the_izzo

Smazzi. Bush has nothing to do with the success of the Saints. They got lucky, the fins took Culpepper. They were handed a winner in Brees. Duece is back off knee injury and running better than before, and oh yeah, they did pick the ROY... in the 7th RD!!! Go ahead, keep running the Bush is a decoy BS, you ran your mouth off 9 weeks ago and your looking like a fool, again.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Deuce is a great RB and he's not putting up great rushing numbers lately either.  Could be partially run blocking.  Not saying Bush doesnt need to improve, he's made some key mistakes for the saints.  But this comparison won't end for a long time.

I think everyone can agree that Colston is the rookie of the year so far, though.

Excuse me if I don't have pity for you Trip, but the Bucs won the Superbowl not too long ago. You can't jump ship yet....Have some patience, put that third B back.

I haven't jumped ship. I'll still be at the games and watching on tv but just wanted to throw some love to Tony. I would really like for him to get a ring ....

And forget the Bills, how about those Sabres?? Or are you the one that's the Islander fan?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

I haven't jumped ship. I'll still be at the games and watching on tv but just wanted to throw some love to Tony. I would really like for him to get a ring ....

And forget the Bills, how about those Sabres?? Or are you the one that's the Islander fan?

Im the Islander fan but I thought hockey was on strike.  

But they Jets arent looking so good trip, I think I will change my name to HermanDenverBroncos or Hermie Bandwagon or Frontrunner Momart maybe Hermanator Fairweather  ;)

But they Jets arent looking so good trip, I think I will change my name to HermanDenverBroncos or Hermie Bandwagon or Frontrunner Momart maybe Hermanator Fairweather  ;)

None of those really roll off the tongue, or keyboard ... keep looking. Although, Hermanator Fairweather isn't too bad. Sounds like a Tolkien character.

Lets get back on topic here. Mario>Reggie

Went off-topic because that's a given ..... Good choice of pics.

mario.jpg

bushsucks.jpg

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

you two are in the vast minority