• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jenn Sterger sighting

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

ApisBull... there's a lot of registered members on here that banter with other folks on here. Ever read a smazza post with MikeB of Leavittation. Let me see if I can  ask Jenn for your balls back.  ;D

Yeah, because it takes a lot of balls to talk about someone you don't know on a message board.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  473
  • Days Won:  0

God... this board is extremely too sensitive anymore. If a girl is going to flaunt the goods, then we should be able to comment as seen fit.

Sheriff, a lot of guys think Jenn Sterger is big boobs, no brains, too.  I admit was one of them -- until reading her posts here AND her columns on SI.  I now believe the proper term is beauty AND brains.

Jim's right. Her SI pieces are good, esp when she's rooting for the Bulls!!! I was also really impressed when I watched snippets of her lecture to a marketing class at F$U.  I think I saw the link to the Tally paper that hosts the video clips on her main site, www.jennsterger.com.  Those of you in the "big boobs, no brain" camp will be enlightened by her straightforward presence. Granted, she's no Orater of the Year, but you can clearly tell she has more going for her than just her looks.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Did anyone overlook the fact I said she writes well in that same post? Geez... you guys are quick to the reply trigger. I know she has nice boobs... but I did say I she writes well also... oh well. I'll enjoy her stories and the accompanying photos. That girl has a great gig right now!

• Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

img07491gn2.jpg

Well Jen finally got the Bulls hand signal right. Last time she was flashing the "SHOCKER".  (Part of me really liked seeing a hot girl standing next to other hot girls giving the shocker sign".

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I love her shirt. Great color on her in my opinion.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295
  • Days Won:  0

what a lovely way to start your day..candy for the eyes