• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Homecoming Parade Friday Night - 6:30 PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Anybody else going to this?  Apparently, at the Alumni center, there's a lot of stuff going on, especially if you've got kids.

Date:      

November 3, 2006 at 6:30 p.m.

Description:      

Watch USF's traditional Homecoming parade in style at the Alumni Center. Bring the entire family out to enjoy the FREE food, 1950s music, vintage car display, twist and hula contests, giveaways, soda floats and children’s activities. Be sure to stay for the bonfire and fireworks after the parade and don’t forget your chairs and blankets!

Gibbons Alumni Center front lawn

I'll be there, brats in tow...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

The parade kicks ass. It's children friendly too...You don't have to flash to get beads.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Yes... I was swiming in boxes of beads today while in the SG office... so if you like beads, the parade is for you!

Good parade, after-party/bonfire/fireworks after, then Ludicris performs... it shall be a good night!

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

When will the fireworks be?  9ish?  Kid would love to see them.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

Anybody else going to this?  Apparently, at the Alumni center, there's a lot of stuff going on, especially if you've got kids.

Date:      

Description:      

Watch USF's traditional Homecoming parade in style at the Alumni Center. Bring the entire family out to enjoy the FREE food, 1950s music, vintage car display, twist and hula contests, giveaways, soda floats and children’s activities. Be sure to stay for the bonfire and fireworks after the parade and don’t forget your chairs and blankets!

You may want to bring some of this along, just in case ...

wellSuppliesFirst_AidRepellentAllOff_Skintastic_Insect_Repellent_Spray-resized200.jpg

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Date:      

Description:      

wellSuppliesFirst_AidRepellentAllOff_Skintastic_Insect_Repellent_Spray-resized200.jpg

Speaking from experience?

Date:      

Description:      

Got kids out here in soccer practice after dark and it's usually a blood feast .... The carnival is set up next to a wooded area out there so I'd be prepared.

Date:      

Description:      

Got kids out here in soccer practice after dark and it's usually a blood feast .... The carnival is set up next to a wooded area out there so I'd be prepared.

Carnival was Tuesday night... the Bonfire will be on Fowler Field, right along Fowler avenue...  Mosquitoes should not be too bad... and there will be cool temperatures after dark - so bugs shouldn't be a problem...

Carnival was Tuesday night...  

So I guess I caught them breaking down rather than setting up ... 8-)

Mosquitoes should not be too bad... and there will be cool temperatures after dark - so bugs shouldn't be a problem...

I thought the same thing but it sure doesn't seem to have affected the ones over here .....

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

The parade kicks ass. It's children friendly too...[highlight]You don't have to flash to get beads.[/highlight]

I'm gonna flash anyway.  ;D