• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Report your "Glazer Stadium Cops" problems here

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

Better get Gene involved...    ;)

Nope. You don't want to hear what I think.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JulmisteForPrez
try not drinking at these events and see what happens

I'm not going to generalize and say that everyone who is getting kicked out has been drinking, but I have to agree with Smazza here.

Alcohol DOES play the major factor in most disturbances at these games.  You cannot IMAGINE some of the things I've seen at Bulls games (and other games) that alcohol has caused.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

Hey Guys from North Carolina -

We (NC State) played y'all in the Meineke Bowl last year and it's really hard to believe that the cops would come down on you guys.  We thought that overall Bull fans were loud and proud but also great people who loved football and did things the right way.

Anyway, just a vote of support to you.  No matter who the team is, there are always going to be a few people who have a couple too many at the tailgate, but they're not the ones that make a reputation.  Like I said, I sat next to you and thought you were great in Charlotte.

Good luck in Chapel Hill this weekend against UNC.  They are a team in disarray right now.  Their defense can't stop much, they have trouble scoring and their fans are torching the hotseat for their head coach.  Expect a good effort from Carolina, though, as it is starting to be said up here that this may be the game for the coaching staff's job.

• Topic Count:  98
  • Content Count:  1,532

Well, can anyone please give me an example of serious police abuse?  Don't lie to me either.

The administration and student leaders can't do anything if you are acting retarded...