• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Warchant.com is in complete meltdown...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Paterno runs the team.  He runs out on the field with his team he doesn't use a golf cart like Bobby Bowden does.  He is a class act and will quit when it's time.  Also allof his wins are at the D1A and some of Bowden's are at the D1AA level

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Paterno runs the team.  He runs out on the field with his team he doesn't use a golf cart like Bobby Bowden does.  He is a class act and will quit when it's time.  Also allof his wins are at the D1A and some of Bowden's are at the D1AA level

I've never seen Bobby Bowden use a golf cart on the field.  Maybe thats just me.  I'm not taking anything from Paterno but Bowden is also a "class act and will quit when it's time."  And, wow, you wanna split some more hairs on the wins?  Even if the 31 wins from his alma-mater Howard aren't counted, he's still #2 all-time.  Oh, and they both have 2 national championships and both won their respective conferences LAST YEAR.  But whatever, put Bowden down if you want.

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

USF never played FSU bub

they played nc st and penn st

thankgoodness usf hasnt played fsu

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,074
  • Days Won:  172

If UM, FSU, USF, and UCF all played each other 10 times this season, not a singe school would sweep any series.

UM and FSU are still ahead of USF.  USF is still ahead of UCF.

UM and FSU lost a chunk of that lead though.  Neither can afford to sit like this too long, it WILL affect their recruiting vs us.  The jarbled garbage competition between them, us, and UCF might let florida get away for a few years.  That notion greatly irks me, so I hope leavitt steps it up even a notch further.

i would be happy with one win over any of the  big 3

until it happens it is all fun speculation

usf should kill ftu/ou/oc every game because of recruiting advantge usf has  being a bcs team