• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The three factors that resulted in a L

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

1. Turnovers-2 ints and 1 fumble

2. Kicking game, 1 missed field goal, 2 horrible punts

3. Missed tackles

It was those three factors that contributed to the loss, and two of those factors are reoccuring breakdowns that have to be resolved for the Bulls to go to a bowl game.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

how about the referee that did not make that "intentional grounding" call until Schiano ran out onto the field. We were lining up for the next play before that jeck threw the flag. Blantant Rutgers call. He did nothing until Schiano complained........

That ref is gutless............

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It was the correct call though...

how about the referee that did not make that "intentional grounding" call until Schiano ran out onto the field. We were lining up for the next play before that jeck threw the flag. Blantant Rutgers call. He did nothing until Schiano complained........

Did anyone in the stands have any doubt what that last call would go Rutgers way?.........

no one was shocked........

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

My sentiments too

It was the correct call though...

Joe,

were you at the game. IT WAS THE CORRECT CALl. But, you tell me that he was going to make it..... not until the Schano meltdown. And oh be the way, if you were as close to that as I was.... there should have been an unsportsman like penalty for Shiano's language. And oh by the way, the line judge from the USF side of the field had to come over to the Rutgers siderline to get between Shitano and the line judge on the Rutgers side. Shiano is a freakin tool!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Please, quit with the refs, they called a decent game. It was not blatant pass interference on Amp Hill and the intentional grounding was the correct call as was the onside kick call.

Remember they gave us 30 yards on our final drive so they weren't out to stop USF.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

The intential grounding call was correct. The ref was slow at calling it though. They actually talked about it before throwing the flag. Delayed flags for intential grounding happen a lot though, so dont believe that they were talked into that by Coach Schiano. USF did not have an eligible receiver near that play, so the flag was called. The ref had to check with the other officials first to make sure no USF receiver was near the play.