• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tasers are Charged !

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Yep, considering the high cost of the tickets, the stadium not being on campus and the wrong helmets color, I guess it is.

Besides, why would a USF student want to show support for their university on national televison.

It's been a few years since I was in school, but as I recall we probably had 75% or more student attendance at most games.  Then again we had to pay for our tickets and  the stadium was on campus, but now that I think of it the helmets were the wrong color!

Wahahahah!

Post of the day!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528
  • Days Won:  0

I hope some of these drunk knuckle heads rush the field if we win. That **** was hilarious.

• Topic Count:  502
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

It would be much nicer if the student section showed up with one color. Especially since this is an 8pm game and it'll be very cool outside. I'll be there wearing my green!

One Student Section,

One Color!

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

that will never happen unless some organization starts handing them out in the stands. You will never get everyone on the same page otherwise.

This works for the Dodge Shootout games with basketball, and looks pretty cool too.

that will never happen unless some organization starts handing them out in the stands. You will never get everyone on the same page otherwise.

This works for the Dodge Shootout games with basketball, and looks pretty cool too.

While I agree it is a challenge, but it's possible to do it otherwise.  The hard part is getting the message for a "Green Out".  No Big East team uses green, and few non-conference teams include green... so wearing green is the best way to show solidarity.

The "White Out" at Penn State for last year's Ohio State game was very impressive on TV.

To build a tradition, we need USF Athletics to start broadcasting the "Green Out" message.  Include a flyer with all season ticket packages.  Pass out the flyer to students as they enter early season games (yes, it's too late for the current game - but they can know for next time).  Include a line in all advertising (print, radio, or TV) ... "Don't forget to wear your GREEN to support the Bulls!"

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I agree Daly

Lemme add, I don't care WHERE they are ranked. I don't want to be the 1st school to ever rush the field after beating Rutgers...

EXACTLY !!!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  3,403

I dont think we should rush the field again until we beat a highly ranked team that is NOT in the big east.  We should expect to beat UL and WVU at home (especially UL, 2 times in a row).

that being said, it's hard to rush the field at the risk of being arrested and tasered.  best reason for an OCS, not to start anything...

how much is that taser armor?  i might considering that for future games...i'm pretty fast, too.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

rushing the field is good clean fun...and imo, anyone who views it otherwise doesn't have enough huevos to do it themselves.  the guy in that picture with andre hall is a genius.  i remember seeing him jump the wall and give one of the cops the swim move last year on his way to st pete times frontpage glory.  it almost brought a tear to my eye.  in a later interview, he was noted as saying that, "pepperspray is delicious."  

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I'm sorry, having the players come to the north wall is a nice gesture but it's not the same as being on the field celebrating with them. The whole point of taking the field is that the UNIVERSITY celebrates it's victory, not just the team. Having the wall still cases that separation and dampens the celebration.

What if West Virginia or Loiusville comes in here next year ranked in the top 10 or even possibly #1, and we beat them, there is no way they stop us. Protect the field goals, but let us celebrate with our team.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Why not do it at opposing stadiums ... that's having huevos

;)