• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

level of confidence in CJL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  130
  • Days Won:  0

IMO, Leavitt isn't the guy who will take the Bulls to the promised land.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

More from the "WOW, far out man" age. Don't understand most of the valley stuff.

The original question was what we feel about JL. I think he's the best for the job, 100%. I also said that things need to be improved upon, ie: discipline, recruiting, scheduling etc.

I also asked the question, "If he's not best for the BULLS, who is"?

yes because if you say dude your from the valley ::) The quotation is was a spoof of how the see no evil hear no evil speak no evil bulls fans here look when they act like everything is all butter cups and sunshine no matter the subject.  I guess ill have to start speaking the queens english if i want you to understand eh?

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  468

if usf allows leavitt 5 more years we will be ftu/ou/oc  

a team stuck in medocrity

Great point. Sometimes teams get labeled and it's hard for that label to be overcome. I think most fans agree that USF doesn't want to be talked about with the FIU and UCF's of the football world, and would like to surpass those type programs and never look back.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,470
  • Days Won:  25

Still no answer. I'm amazed at the people on this thread that can ***** day in and day out, know EVERYTHING that's wrong, belittle those of us that are going to be fans regardless, and still not answer a simple question.

Who is the PERFECT coach to take us to the next step?

Some people can guarantee it's not JL, which dude is it!

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Still no answer. I'm amazed at the people on this thread that can ***** day in and day out, know EVERYTHING that's wrong, belittle those of us that are going to be fans regardless, and still not answer a simple question.

Other than Smazza who here is calling for his head?  Most are just saying jim has somethings he needs to work on and get better at to take us to the next level.  Just because someone says he has some faults it doesnt mean they want another coach, it just means they want their coach to improve just like he expects his players to improve.

That's the second dead guy mentioned. The are two are questionable.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  488

It's human nature.  People loves to complain, but never really know what and how to fix the problems.  It's easier to voice your opionion, than to actually be proactive about it.  Let's name a few other common complaints:

1)   Gas.  We love to moan and groan about it.  Some may say "start drilling in Alaska", and some say "start drilling in Mexico", but nobody really has any clue on how to make it work and work properly.  So what do we do?  We drive right on up to the pump and pay $2.70/gallon.  We buy big behemoth of vehicles.  We take our boats out to go fishing.  And so on.

2)  Presidents.  I don't think I have ever experienced a time when great things are said about the president, no matter who is in office.  Yet, only a small percentage of Americans go to the voting poll.  The biggest excuse is:  "I don't like either candidate, so I'm not going to vote".  That's bull-crap.

I'm guilty in both of those topics by the way.  Just trying to make a point.  Can any one else think of any others?  I'm sure there are many.

Gas, I agree. Worse yet, gas @ $2.23 is a good deal!

Presidents? We decide after the fact that they were great leaders.

Football coaches - Gruden/Dungy??

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

It's called a discussion and I believe the discussion was specifically about our confidence in JL and why we feel the way we do. Nowhere do I see anyone (aside from yourself) bringing up replacements and answering that will take this thread off to a completely different direction. From what I can see there are the usual people that feel nothing can be done wrong and the usual people that feel nothing can be done right....in the middle are those that question and discuss the good and the bad and frankly that is where I find the actual interesting discussions to be....you know, it's called that HUGE gray area that is the most likely place to find reality.