• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How many games will we win this season?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

After watching the first 4 games of the season how many games do you think we win this season?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

I went with 7, but it could possibly be 8.

Rutgers - take your pick, could go either way

UConn - W

@ UNC - W

@ Cincy - W

Pitt - take your pick, could go either way

Syracuse - W

@ Louisville - L

@ WVU - L

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

FootBulls should win 6 with a +2 variance.  Anything less than 6 wins reallys hurts USF recruiting.  USF will beat UCONN & Syracuse.  UNC & Cincinnatti are swing games.  I believe USF will & should be the favored but those are road games so who knows which USF team shows up.  Cincinnatti played tuff vs. VT so I think we get one of those two prolly UNC for sure.  If Ponton revives the running game, possibly both are dubyas.

Rutgers & Pittsburgh will be interesting matchups.  Both teams will be 7 -10 pt favorites over our Bulls but they are beatable 'cuz of the RJS factor.  Rutgers can be beat if USF stops the run but the DL is hurting so that's a big if.

Pittsburgh is interesting too because of Ponton again & Homecoming.  If he can revive a running game and maybe get 75-90 yards on the ground, that might loosen up the passing game.  Matt might get 200-250 yards passing plus 50-60 rushing w/a complimentry rushing attack.  That's 120-150 total yds rushing and 200 yds plus passing.  That's enuff O to win any game.  As they say, the best defense is good offense ie winning the time of possession.  The D must shut down Palko though which prolly isn't possible.  Keeping him off the field and slowing him down is a winning combo though.  I'd luv for Pitt to be USF's 7th win.

Just forget UL or WVU.  I don't really want the Bulls to beat either of those two if they can be 12-0 & 11-1 by seasons end.  Two Big East teams in the BCS might do more for recruiting than actually beating one of those teams.   On a similar note, I'd rather see Rutgers go 10-2 and stay ranked so the BE has 3 ranked bowl teams.  Let me clarify, I say this only if our Bulls can't win 8-10 games.  Basically if USF must loose 3 I prefer it be vs. RU, UL & WVU but I would never route against the Bulls.

With out a running game, I see all our remaining games as toss ups at best, RU,Pitt, UL and WVU are almost certain loses if played today.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

I really think we are going to be 7-1 going into the Pitt game, and I would hope that being our Homecoming we will show up and get a nice win, and go into Papa John's stadium at 9-1....All that being said I voted for 8 wins :-/

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,383
  • Days Won:  10

I agree with Lotsofbull.  I am certain of nothing at this point.  I went with six and really am looking at next year as the Year of the Bull.

I am very bitter about the three players who screwed up.  Very bitter.  They broke our hearts.  I hope they care about that.  Not like they would ever acknowledge it or apologize, huh?

I agree with Lotsofbull.  I am certain of nothing at this point.  I went with six and really am looking at next year as the Year of the Bull.

I am very bitter about the three players who screwed up.  Very bitter.  They broke our hearts.  I hope they care about that.  Not like they would ever acknowledge it or apologize, huh?

Lose of those players took away a solid six wins I guess

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

Not to call anyone out or anything, but you're handle is Grateful Dad, this seems a little odd that a Dead Head is bitter because some kids smoked some weed...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,383
  • Days Won:  10

I know where you are coming from and actually, I have no problem with legalizing it.  But when someone says that they will pay for your college, give you a showcase for your talent, and teach you how to play on a university level, while thousands of fans cheer for you and trust you with their hopes and dreams of a winning program and all you have to do is stay away from drugs for four years and you can't do it?  Dumba$$es, like I said.

It is not about the pot.  It is about selfish, undisciplined, ungrateful kids who had a great life handed to them and pi$$ed on the coach and fans who gave it to them.  I was just as undisciplined as they are when I was their age.  But I only had to answer to myself and if I screwed up, others didn't suffer the consequences.  We may very well miss a bowl game, top 25 rating, etc. because of this.

But you do make a point.  Maybe I should change my name to Rush LimBull. ;D

• Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,658
  • Days Won:  29

BULLS will be Bowling !