• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greg: Andre Hall Update

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,491
  • Days Won:  13

From Greg's Blog:

Oh, and one more thing: an Andre Hall update. Last we'd told you, Hall was one of 13 running backs auditioning for a spot on the Buffalo Bills' practice squad. He didn't get the call, and best I can tell, none of that group earned a spot. Hall's agent, Jonathan Kline, said their plan is to wait things out, wait for an injury or ineffectiveness to open up a spot for a running back.

Read More...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

this is just dumbfounding how andre cant catch on anywhere.

i think it might have to do with the fact that andre has an x-factor that really only stands out in actual games and not on the practice field

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

or it could be that he was a very very good college back, and an not so good pro.

I appreciate everything Andre did for USF and only wish him the best at the next level. I'm sure he'll find something.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

or it could be that he was a very very good college back, and an not so good pro.

I appreciate everything Andre did for USF and only wish him the best at the next level. I'm sure he'll find something.

I don't know about that.  I think the last game he played he led all players from both teams in yards per carry.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

it sucks that he's not catching on somewhere. He's not a good fit for Arena Ball. I think he might have to go to Canada to get some film on himself and some playing time. I don't think he can go to NFL Europe unless he is attached to a team-- or are there exceptions?

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  1,913
  • Days Won:  2

Only a portion of the NFL Europe players are allocated by NFL teams. There's also a general draft of players not under contract with NFL teams.

That said, I have another update on Hall -- got a call today, and he's got a workout lined up with Seattle Seahawks on Oct. 2-3. Seattle's always had an interest in him, so I think this could work out better than Buffalo did.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

DANG !

I just wish the best fo Andre and those that bashed his agent ...  ::)

Seems to me that he's doing a good job.

Andre IS a great BULL !!!

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I don't know about that.  I think the last game he played he led all players from both teams in yards per carry.

Ya but it was in cleanup minutes for the Bears. Andre has gone undrafted,been on 2 rosters and has tried out for the practice squad on another. There is obviously something the NFL doesn't like about his game at this point.

It's going to take a lot for him to make a regular season roster because he's in that hole already. Best of luck to him with the Seahawks.

Thanks for teh update Greg.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  0

Thanks Greg for letting us know the update on Andre.  We wish Andre nothing but the best. GO BULLS!