• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How about a downtown Quarterback club?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274
  • Days Won:  0

whether its in Tampa, Clearwater, or St. Pete. Its a good way to channel the news on USF football. I am so sick and tired of reading daily articles about the Gator or FSU and nothing about the Bulls. Its a good way to get business people more involved in our program by having a luncheon and inviting them to come. You could also put in  a phone call to the opposing coach and have him say a few things.

my thought is that if thet aren't going to give the Bulls any attention, then lets do some thing to demand it! I heard there is some kind of meeting somewhere but whoever hears about it.

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  274

I forgot to mention that coach leavett would be the main speaker and the questions would come from alumni and friends, who are not going to ask dumb questions like "coach tell us about all your weaknesses so we can print it and the sell papers, even if it kills your team. If he didn't want to answer a question he could say so and this audience would understand.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

Unfortunately ... we just don't have the fan base for this yet ...

Soon though !

Go BULLS !!!

We have those... they are called "Around the Horns" ... very few schools do this kind of thing during the season... most do them before and/or after the season.

And those are great to attend !

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

I agree.  This is the kind of event the bullbackers would like to eventually host so feel free to start making some inquiries and we will help you any way we can.  Obviously, this would mirror something like Tiger Bay events where the cost would be cheaper for members.  

And we(Bull Backers) have had coaches speak before.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

La. Tech has 3 qb clubs.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I forgot to mention that coach leavett would be the main speaker and the questions would come from alumni and friends, who are not going to ask dumb questions like "coach tell us about all your weaknesses so we can print it and the sell papers, even if it kills your team. If he didn't want to answer a question he could say so and this audience would understand.

WHAT DO YOU DO IF LEAVITT GETS MAD AND DOESNT SHOW

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

WHAT DO YOU DO IF LEAVITT GETS MAD AND DOESNT SHOW

You hang out in California and ***** about how the program isn't doing enough to bring in the fans.