• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How about a downtown Quarterback club?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698
  • Days Won:  0

I know Bobby Bowden comes to St. Pete to do something like that before every season...I like the idea

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

I forgot to mention that coach leavett would be the main speaker and the questions would come from alumni and friends, who are not going to ask dumb questions like "coach tell us about all your weaknesses so we can print it and the sell papers, even if it kills your team. If he didn't want to answer a question he could say so and this audience would understand.

WHAT DO YOU DO IF LEAVITT GETS MAD AND DOESNT SHOW

You hang out in California and ***** about how the program isn't doing enough to bring in the fans.

BAHHHAAAHHHAA yeah, and make it harder to draw fans by making ignorant and sometimes stupid pot shots 7,000 miles away.

Leavitt would kick your ass steve if you were around.  And if you really knew Leavitt, and were really a supporter of USF you wouldn't be saying the things you do!!!!!!!!!!!!  I know a couple of Iron Bulls that when they paid and entered the Iron Bulls Leavitt called them personally on their cell phones and had like 20 minute conversations.  Even gave a follow-up call.

Get to know the man...instead of taking ignorant shots 7,000 miles away.  You're value to this University has long since sailed.