• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

This argument is retarded (forgive me) in it's nature.

All fans on message boards are arrogant and think their teams are the next big thing. (10-0 predictions anyone?...or how bout the Knight fans that really believed they were going into the Swamp and beating the Gators.)

Thats until they lose a few and then they know every reason why the team sucks and what they would do to fix those problems...

Nicely put joe  

Steve, I personally can care less, but are you really complaining about people haggling you about being an adult male cheerleader?  Kind of comes with the position, doesnt it?

not complaining about the heckling just more so that they UCF fans were alot more rude and agressive about it than anyother schools fans.  

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

The difference between USF and UCF is that this post would have been deleted along time ago and the the poster who started it blacklisted for posting it at UCFsports.com. On thing we do have over them is a free exchange of ideas. The UCF people are so afraid of anything that tarnishes their image, expect mass bannings next week for any USF posters who still have access over their should we win this saturday.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Reason I brought it up in the first place is because my younger brother will also be at the game. Hope they will be mature enough when the game is over not to be too rude.

GO BULLS

How old is your younger brother? I'm leaving my kids at home for this one ..... and it was before the game here that a lot the crap happened.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  108
  • Days Won:  0

My old seats were in 232, right next to the visitor's section.  There were a lot of UCF "fans" in my section.  They were not there to watch the game.  During the game, they verbally abused women and children; puked in the hallway; not one, but two ,idiots passed out drunk on those nice clean, cool bathroom floors.  I get a little rowdy at games, and I throw back a good number of frosty ones, but I have never verbally abused women and children.  Also, growing up in NJ attending Jets games, I still never experienced anything like those idiots last year.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

They were not there to watch the game.  During the game, they verbally abused women and children; puked in the hallway; not one, but two ,idiots passed out drunk on those nice clean, cool bathroom floors.

For some bizzare reason, that reminds me a great deal about the Miami fans from last year.

Thing is, when you're young and dumb, passing out on the floor is acceptable. Then, when you get a little older - and can handle your alcohol - you use those passed out carcasses to wipe your feet.

It all works out in the end.  8-)