• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What's Next for Andre Hall?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

Well, I have been trying to keep an eye on the transactions for all the NFL teams these past few days to see if anyone brought Andre in to sign him to their practice squad.  That HACK PJ Pope got resigned to the Bears, and I hope he fizzles for them.

The most likely scenario is that Hall gets picked up by a team in NFL Europe (NFLEL) and shines where an NFL team will be FORCED (since he would tear up the league) to sign him to a 1 year contract and then let bring him into camp at the start of next season.

Another scenario might have him hang around and if a team were to see a slew of RB injuries, he may be picked up as a backup at first and then shine when he gets a hand on the ball.

Yet another scenario would have him going to the CFL in a similar capacity but their season is almost over.

The last scenario I would think would be that he hangs around and goes Arena football which starts in the winter.

What do You think?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

Andre really is not the arena type of player. He needs the wide open spaces to play where he can do his magic. I feel he would be a star in the CFL. Faster paced, easier plays, spread offense, and where a runner of his capabilities would be a perfect fit. I think the NFL with all the complicated offenses are to much for Andre to handle, which has been his demise. CFL is most definitely my choice.     Reaper

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

At this point the CFL is probably a good choice, although he might have to focus on being more of a receiver as running the ball isn't a big part of most offenses in the league.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,291

I'd rather Europe over CFL because CFL only have 3 downs before turnover or punt.  They play lot of passing.  Also there is 25 yards in endzone, plenty room to catch than NFL with 10 yards zone.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Not to sound dumb, but what is CFL?

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  698

NFLEL is his best bet on getting into the league, just my thoughts. I did like seeing him on the sidelines of the game Sat., maybe stay at USF as a Grad Ass.?