• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

any idea when the "real" bull will be used?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I heard he died.....was that just a rumor on this site or has it been confirmed?

I heard the Bull died in a terrible smelting accident.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

Bullsfan4life and Bulls2stleo, don't try to call someone out if you don't know the facts.

well if i never saw the post, then to me it was never posted, so therefore, in my defense i was right in my statement because i never saw it.  plus we don't know for sure that he died, that is just a rumor

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Bullsfan4life and Bulls2stleo, don't try to call someone out if you don't know the facts.

My bad, I apologize.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Rocky 2 died in a tragic sky-diving accident along with Elvis Presley over in Veitnam.

Don't you guys know anything?...

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Stingray Attack Kills Rocky 2

By Cihan News Agency, Queensland

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

zaman.com

Rocky 2, the infamous USF mascot, died Monday following a stingray attack.

Rocky 2 was filming a new USF intro off the coast of St. Pete at the time of the attack. Rocky 2's manager spoke to reporters about the attack and said a stingray attacked killed Rocky 2, the barb of which struck him directly in the heart.

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

The big rumor however is that one of his journalism professors told him that Rocky 2 had to be put down because of some mishaps while training to become docile. It's all heresay, and I tried to verify but I couldn't, so take it for what it is. If anyone could verify that'd be cool.

That is total bull$h!t if you know anything about animal training or cattle herding.  If the bull was too aggressive or displayed inappropriate behaviour around people, then they would just disqualify him from mascot use and send him back to the ranch for beef stock.  The bull has a value that runs into the thousands of dollars, so if they cannot train him as a pet, then they will use him for steaks and roast beef.

Not everything you read on the internet or hear over the water cooler is true.  Does this younger generation not know the meaning of the word gossip?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,766
  • Days Won:  3

Well there is some truth in that. Most of it relates to the grassy knoll, the Zapruder film and the supposition that there was more than one shooter involved in putting down Rocky II.  Police are still investigating and the Chik-Fil-A cows  - often seen in pairs at RayJ - are said to be lawyering up about the whole thing.

Notice how this didn't make the mainstream media? Hmmmm....

250px-Dealey-plaza