• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

You guys were supposed to take it easy on our poor little I-AA players!   You did a good job of it until the fourth quarter.   ;) ;)

Just got up and did some work around the house and am getting ready to work on my photos of the game.   Those charter flights back home right after the game make for a very long day.

Seriously, thanks for the game.   Looking back I'm pleased at our effort even though we ran out of gas in the fourth quarter.   I attribute that to your defense.   From being down on the field you guys have a **** good defense.   Quick and fast.   Our defense eventually tired because your defense shut down our offense and kept our defense on the field.  

We've got some things to work on.   Those two bad snaps and/or bad decisions on punts killed us.    

I, also,  got to meet MikeG on the sideline.   Even got a picture of him.   I'll post here when I get my pictures of our trip and game up online.

I'll be pulling for you guys this season.   Hope to see you in a BCS bowl game when the season is over.

Doc

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

The Cowboys reminded me of my beloved Bulls a few years back, except bigger and probably better. Just too much depth on the other sideline. I told my friend as much before the USF burst. Thanks for the good game. Great team, good luck the rest of the year.

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

Your cowboys played well, and gave us a scare, but they just got worn out - and- we found a QB who could pass.  Good luck the rest of the year!  

Tried to spot you on the sidelines, but didn't see anyone that looked like your avatar!

Your cowboys played well, and gave us a scare, but they just got worn out - and- we found a QB who could pass.  Good luck the rest of the year!  

Tried to spot you on the sidelines, but didn't see anyone that looked like your avatar!

You had to look for someone uglier than the avatar.    :)

Bercegeay's first shanked punt came right to me.   If I hadn't had a camera in my hand, I'd have caught it.   You see a replay of the game, I'm on the sideline in a white shirt and khaki colored shorts.

I think MikeG took a picture of me.  Maybe he'll post it.   It didn't make his album, but I don't blame him for that.   I do better behind the camera than in front of it.   ;)

Doc

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Doc, hope you enjoyed your trip to our fair town.  Best of luck to your boys for the rest of the year.  They had us sweating in 119!

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Doc, good luck to you the rest of the year.  Go win a 1AA Championship!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

Brad has the picture -- I took two of our McNeese camera man. One (slightly blurry) of him with the camera and another without.

Perhaps Brad can dig those up and post it here.

Nice to meet you.

Who is this guy and what is he doing taking pictures on my sideline????         :)

usf06gmikeg.jpg

Doc

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Geez, seeing that picture is scarier than seeing Bush break his leg... Doc, you gotta warn us when you post pictures of deformed people on the main board!   ;)