• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF SPIRIT CALENDARS ARE IN!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443
  • Days Won:  0

will you be selling the calendars at the game?? should i just buy mine for anyone selling them there...

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I sent you an e-mail also, thanks for the heads up on the calendars.

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  433

I have one hanging in my office and i must say every month is a pleasure!

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

hehe no buy one from me, or at least one of the CHEERLEADERS!! hahaha....and yes we will be selling the calendars at the game.  If you want you can email me your contact info and or I can email you my cell # so we can arrange a pickup.  And MatRat- glad you liked it so much! This year should be even better! =)

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i love the usf cheerleaders...thought the thread needed a good bump

Hey guys! Thanks sooooo very much for your support yesterday in purchasing our calendars! WE had 600 yesterday and sold ALL of them!!! You all were amazing and we really enjoyed coming out and tailgating with you all.  Sorry I was not able to call anyone on their cell phones when we went out to tailgate- I accidentally left my cell phone on top of the fridge in my apartment, came home from the game with 13 missed calls...YIKES!

Needless to say, if anyone still needs calendars, let me know.  We're also still looking for sponsors, so if anybody needs a tax writeoff and wants to contribute to a REALLY good cause, let me know :) Thanks again for your support.  The fans were so great last night!!! :) I had some a great time meeting so many of you! Keep up that Bulls spirit and see you all next week!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

Looked for you before the game for my two autographed calendars.  Found four or five of your compatriots, but they didn't know where you were.  Actually, they were so pretty I forgot your real name (Jenna??).  Luckily, my wife of thirty years still has that effect on me! :)

I would love those two calendars next game and will pm you my cell phone number.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

I also asked for you and i remebered your name but the girls told me WHO? and they go oh we dont know her so buy them from us and I told them no because I was waiting for your call..I will try to get them next week from you

You said "Jenna" and they said "who??" they must have been Sundolls...they have quite a few new people on their team and I don't know many of them this yr.  Sorry again about the cell phone incident...by the time I realized I had forgotten it, it was too late to turn around and I woulda gotten in a LOT of trouble for being late to the game (ie extra up downs and monsters with the football coaches  during our 6:30 boot camps)...thanks for your loyalty guys!!