• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF SPIRIT CALENDARS ARE IN!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662
  • Days Won:  0

Hey guys...the USF Spirit Squads Calendars are in!! We'll have them ready to sell for the McNeese State game.  If you're interested in purchasing one for $10 you can place an order with me now and I can give it to you personally at the game or I can have someone give it to you.  The cheerleaders will be arriving at 3:30 to warm-up, so if you'd like I can meet you prior.  This is a HUGE part of our fundraising so we'd appreciate your support greatly!

Also, if you'd like autographs, let me know.  You can post on here if you're interested, or you can email me at jennamitcheson@hotmail.com.  Thanks a bunch and can't wait to see everyone Saturday!! =)

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Hey, Jenna thanks for the info.  It was great meeting you at the FAD.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  443

Yesssssss ..great going..at least we get a calendar on time..hey maybe you guys can help with HOT and help them getting there CD out...put me down for at least 2 jenna..better make that 3

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

i'll take one

^^^It was great meeting you as well! It's so nice to be able to put a face to a name on these boards! I really respect what the Bull Backers do and you all have NO IDEA how much it means to have your support down on that field.  I know us cheerleaders appreciate it, and you all KNOW the football team does too!

We have such a young school, and our football team is really still in its infancy.  That's one of the great things about USF is the fact that we're creating tradition.  We may lead you all in the cheers on the field; the football team may be the ones taking center stage on saturday night, but the Bulls Alumni and organizations like the BULL BACKERS are the ones leading us in creating our tradition.  So a big thanks to you guys for taking such pride in your alma mater to keep coming back and supporting it.  You guys are setting the example for us students to follow once we graduate.  So again, thank you!!

For orders, if you guys could email me with your name and a way to get ahold of you and where I could possibly meet you to give you the calendar, or an address to send it to, that'd be great.  Once again my email is jennamitcheson@hotmail.com.

And ARagingBull- I know our coaches got each member of the spirit squad a copy of your CD so we can practice...it's good stuff so we definitely can put the word out!! =)

Also on an update on sponsorships- E.T. was so kind to make a donation, and I just got a check from Smoothie King! WOO HOO! So E.T. gets a big pat on the back, and for all of you locals, make sure to stop by the Smoothie King on Fowler and let Earl the owner (who sponsors several other Bulls teams) know that we appreciate his support!! =)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,379
  • Days Won:  10

OOOOHHHH YYYEEEAAAHHH!  I'll take two and autographs, one for me and one for my boss who I am trying to convert to the Bulls Nation!!

PM me for where to meet for the pass off (sounds nefarious, eh?)

Aww that's sweet of you to give your boss one! My parents gave em to all their co-workers too hehe.  And I just PMed ya!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Jenna,

I'd be interested in getting one that is autographed for my Bulls collection, but would need it mailed to Michigan.  I would be more than happy to provide a commensurate donation to arrange this.  Please email me via the BullsPen personal email system if this is possible.

Thanks,

Mike

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Sent you an email.  :)