• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Melvin Buckley's last diary entry is enough

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Mel Buck also came on THIS BOARD and touted how we'd be at the top of the Big East when HE was finally able to take the floor after sitting out a season.  Not sure I'd put too much stock in his words.  Come on Sheriff, you know this program ain't going anywhere under mac.  I excuse your momentary lapse of reason.  You will be off that bus rather quickly in my estimation.  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

microbus.cartoon.jpg

Lets all get on the Bus.... 8-)

I think everyone IS on the bus, but this is a message board which allows everyone to be backseat drivers....good, clean fun but how can one miss that huge pink elephant that is on the bus named Mac?

nice words by Melvin, i think the only part maybe the blog missed was "...now good night, and don't forget to tip your waiters and waitresses who have worked so hard for you....".....

not trying to stifle critical talk.... Just trying to get myself excited to renew my hoops season tickets. Articles like that make it easier for me to "cut the check".....  GO BULLS.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Mel Buck also came on THIS BOARD and touted how we'd be at the top of the Big East when HE was finally able to take the floor after sitting out a season.  Not sure I'd put too much stock in his words.

So now you're taking shots at our student-athletes for setting the bar too high..... What a freaking hypocrite.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

He just likes to whine and has proven over and over that it is all about anti-mac, rather than pro-USF.

Mel Buck also came on THIS BOARD and touted how we'd be at the top of the Big East when HE was finally able to take the floor after sitting out a season.  Not sure I'd put too much stock in his words.

So now you're taking shots at our student-athletes for setting the bar too high..... What a freaking hypocrite.

What shots?  Because I don't take a player's written words to be the reality of the actual situation?  Maybe you should look up the word hypocrite.

As for Velcro, I'm anti mac BECAUSE I'm pro USF.

What shots?  Because I don't take a player's written words to be the reality of the actual situation?  Maybe you should look up the word hypocrite.

It was a shot. One of our players comes out with something up beat, but totally unrealistic, for the upcoming season and you feel the need to bring it back up and toss it in his face. That wasn't anti-Mac, that was anti-USF. You're right, though, I did use hypocrite wrong. Wankerhead would have been a better choice.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  765

Basketball is starting to turn up.    A top recruits remark last week about how great it would be to play for a Big East team like USF is something we will be seeing more and more.   We are in the best conference in the country and we have a lot to offer.   It is just a matter of time and our team will make some noise.  

It was a shot. One of our players comes out with something up beat, but totally unrealistic, for the upcoming season and you feel the need to bring it back up and toss it in his face. That wasn't anti-Mac, that was anti-USF. You're right, though, I did use hypocrite wrong. Wankerhead would have been a better choice.

LOL...you can insinuate all you want.  It's plain to see that my comment wasn't a shot at a player.  Bringing it back up as an EXAMPLE of not taking a PLAYER's comments about an UPCOMING SEASON as a literal statement is not exactly "throwing it in his face" but you  forge ahead with that campaign of yours.  

Your agenda is to discredit anyone who doesn't like Mac as a coach, even if it means reaching up your a$$ with comments like the above.  

Funny stuff.  

LOL...you can insinuate all you want.  It's plain to see that my comment wasn't a shot at a player.

Will let others decide if it was a shot or not (the caps are yours).....

Dragging up a comment from a player that came in here before last season with high expectations just to make fun of him to try and make a point is pretty pathetic ..... but it's what we've come to expect from you when it comes to hoops.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

if your pro-usf, then why don't you support the coaches that the school has hired?  Coach Mac might not have the best record out there, but he was hired by the university, and is a current coach here.  so you are not pro-usf by not supporting one of its coaches.