• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's Official... Rocky II

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

Failure to allow that Bull on the field would be the final straw...I will give the money myself for a new OCS!

My heart just started hurting...scratch that last thought.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Guys...

We've heard this story pop up in the last couple of weeks and USF would not comment.  NOW USF makes the announcement by having an assistant athletic director talk about the situation (refer to the article).  You would think that they have already cleared the situation with TSA if they are saying that Rocky II will show up in 2007.

They are saying he will be on the sidelines, however they did not mention if this Bull is going to be running out of the tunnel with the rest of the players (ex. Colorado and their Buffalo).  Who knows….what we do know is that he’ll be there in 2007.

With the new leasing contract that USF agreed on, maybe there is some leeway in regards to making this stadium more "community friendly" or more “USF friendly†don’t you think?

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

we need to teach Rocky II to charge at the color blue then no more TSA turds and when Pitt comes into town they wont even make it on the field  ;D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

I agree with lotsabull. TSA will find every excuse to squash this. Heck, if they hold us hostage for putting our name and logo on the field, what are they going to say about a bull. You just watch. I want to see the real deal happen, but knowing TSA and especially those misers the Glasers who "seem" to control a "Community" stadium, they will try to stop this. If they do, any respectable Bulls fan who has seasoners with the Bucs should return them back to the Bucs office, encased with a pile of Rockey's best!!!   Reaper

Early word is that the Glazers (TSA) approve the Bull as long as it wears an eye-patch, has a peg-leg and sports a painted on Publix advertisement on both sides.  We'd only have to worry about re-painting Rocky on the weekends we play at home.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

How many tasers will it take to bring him down if he charges the field after the game?

;)

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

LOL  I think this is awesome and well worth the wait.  We have a whole year to anticipate our Baby Bull growing up.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I believe that's the actual bull.

I hope so, I linked it from the article. He is so cute.

bull.jpg

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

FLASH!

Negotiatons between USF and  the Glazers concluded with the Glazers and the TSA agreeing to permit the Bulls to have a live mascot on the field at Raymond James Stadium.  The agreement however didn't come without a bit of compromise on the part of USF.

Meet Rocky III.

dogs%5CGibson_HE.jpg

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  115

TSA is not the issue.  The Bucs are the issue when it comes to the field.  TSA as gone out of its way over the years and is a big supporter of USF.  The concern of TSA is for the safety of individuals when it comes to live animals on the filed.  It is gets nixed for the field getting torn up it will be the Bucs not TSA who is responsible.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  551
  • Days Won:  1

I think it's great.  That Bull better come on the field with HORNS.