• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Andre Hall on BayNews9 - Mon 11 PM

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Per the Baynews9 Toyota Sports Connection website, Andre Hall will be on the show Monday evening at 11 PM for an interview.

Tune in and submit your questions via e-mail or by phone (if they're taking calls).

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

I watched it.  It was a good interview.  Started out with him and Rock Reilly sitting in chairs, a full sized USF helmet on the table in front of them.  

Andre was as congenial as ever and very humble.  Said that it was great being on the Bucs and that he was showing up every day to One Buc Place to work out and get ready for camp, even though minicamps are over.  He said that it was great learning from Pittman and Cadillac, and that Pittman was one of the smartest guys he's ever met.  He knows that rookies don't get many touches, so he's busting his ass to make the most of them.

Reilly then recapped some of his history, starting with Georgia Military Academy.  Andre said he's never ever quit anything, but he came within a hair of quitting that place. In fact, one of his commandants said "You're going to quit."  After that, he made it his mission to complete the program.  Said after experiences like that and like being out in the middle of BFE at CC in Kansas, that there's no challenge he's not ready for.

As always, he was smiling and friendly.  Reilly said "You're always smiling, Andre!" and Andre said "I'm always happy."  On a side note, I didn't realize Andre had three kids.

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

On a side note, I didn't realize Andre had three kids.

He does?  How did that come out in the show?  Did someone bring it up?

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  695

We were not able to see the program.  How were the kids brought into the conversation?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

reilly brought it up, something about determination and having things to take care of and people counting on him, something like that

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

three kids...wow!

bad/good rep for usf with the kids thing?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Good rep... it tells recruits that the women at USF put out! What he could be better than knowing that tidbit if you're a recruit?

Guest BasketBull.

img_egg.jpg

This is your brain.

163_nb_fried_egg.jpg

This is your brain in the Arizona desert, in summer!  ;D

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

What are you trying to say? I knew lots of good eggs that had 12 kids and still got "fried" and still were great. Every good egg gets fried. Hell they get cooked whenever they can, most just don't get caught.

Kids? At least you know they touched some hiney. Thats what is important. Winning games #1, touching hiney #2 and not being a Gator #3. Getting drunk gets an honorable mention because it kicks ass too.

Having lots of kids just shows your a man. It doesn't matter if you get married or raise them as long as you can score on the field and and then SCORE IN THE BED!  Have I told you about any of my good scores lately?

Its all good as long as you throw that "d" and rock the skillet. (And are not Gator eggs of course)

warning.png