• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Buc's aren't so    HOT

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

just as long as RayJay is all ours

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd settle for an 0-16 season, bankruptcy of the Glazers, the franchise's sale and move to L.A and 40 days of rain on the Glazers as they panhandled at the Hillsborough exit off Dale Mabry.  Death is a little much.

What he said to the BUCS

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

just as long as RayJay is all ours

Gee maybe the Eagles could relocate to Tampa and everything would be just fine!!!

no they could just give us the Community owned stadium ;)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

I don't mind sharing a stadium, just not with a pack of pricks.  I am all for an OCS, but until then we have to put up with The Glazers...unless of course my prayers are answered.   What's the weather like down there - cloudy?   ;)

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I'd settle for an 0-16 season, bankruptcy of the Glazers, the franchise's sale and move to L.A and 40 days of rain on the Glazers as they panhandled at the Hillsborough exit off Dale Mabry.  Death is a little much.

LOL! I can see ole man Glazer, half paralized and stuttering from his stroke sitting in his wheelchair in the rain asking for another $100 M handout from the residents of Hillsborough County.

Now I feel bad. Maybe we will just set aside a small corridor where nobody goes, out of the rain, from which he can panhandle. Hell well even set up some king of plaque.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

How did the Bucs not know our school colors?  Of course its green.  Do they think the Bucs fans will get confused when they see a green colored band on the field?  All they have to do is look up to that one endzone with the bigass ship to figure out they are the home team.  Brutal.

I don't mind sharing a stadium, just not with a pack of pricks.  I am all for an OCS, but until then we have to put up with The Glazers...unless of course my prayers are answered.   What's the weather like down there - cloudy?   ;)

it is cloudy

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

It's probably for the safety of the band. Bucs fans will be really geared up for this game since it's been awhile since the Eagles have played here and there is probably not another team (and fans) outside the division that is hated more. It's probably safe, and sad, to say that a good portion of the Bucs fans WOULDN'T know it's a local school and would just see the GREEN..... and Bucs fans, like most NFL fans when inebriated, can be aholes with the best of them. This was a smart move.

I started writing this in jest but the more I thought about it, the more plausible it seems. Whether it's why they changed their mind or not, it's a good move for the above reason.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

The only team in the NFL that I know that has a marching band is the Redskins.  If thats the reason, its indeed sad to say the least.