• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Traveling to away games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Or in other words, "tailgate like you've been there before".

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

We need to show our spirit at the away games, but in a responsible and respectful manner...not like some of our students did at the Miami game!!!

• Topic Count:  226
  • Content Count:  3,574

Another question--is it possible to buy remotely through USF (i.e. online/phone to be either sent or will-called?) I'd love to by through USF for the Carolina game, but I'm no where near campus.

I believe they'll mail out the tickets if that's what you want.  When I purchased tickets for the Miami game, they were mailed to me.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Translation:  Don't behave like a child....

We need to show our spirit at the away games, but in a responsible and respectful manner...not like some of our students did at the Miami game!!!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  35

I live in Kansas, but will buying the tickets for the KU game thru USF so I can set my fellow Bulls fans.

Hope to see you all there. I'll be the guy that has a son in a KU jersey, but I will be in a Bulls shirt and hat.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,517
  • Days Won:  10

I live in Kansas, but will buying the tickets for the KU game thru USF so I can set my fellow Bulls fans.

Hope to see you all there. I'll be the guy that has a son in a KU jersey, but I will be in a Bulls shirt and hat.

Thanks for the post!  We'll surely be picking your brain on things to do before and after the game.

OK, I'll let you in on a secret. But I really shouldn't cause it will make my wait longer, but hey you all are my buds.

After the game, you MUST go to "Buffalo Bob's". The BBQ is the best in the state. Plus the portions are amazing.

One word of advice, parking (ie tail gating) might be a problem. The stadium has a VERY VERY small parking lot that is mostly reserved for officials. What happens is the community has you pay to park on there yard. Kinda like mini parking lots in the yards all over. Most parking is like $10-$15 too.

So I suggest maybe having a spot for all of us to meet at.

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Kansas -

Do you recommend staying in Kansas City, or are there enough places to stay in Lawrence?

Honestly I would try calling Lawrence this week to reserve a room. If you can stay in Lawrence, that would be great.

Kansas City is nice, but things are so spread out, that a visiter doesn't know where to go.

But Lawrence is very pretty, and has many great shops and dining places that are second to non. All are within 5-10 minutes of any and every Hotel. If your sig. other is coming, there is also a very nice river walk that you can go on. Not as pretty as the walk on the beach in Clearwater that I go on, but they are nice. And in late September, the night will be BEAUTIFUL.