• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woolard & OCS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  901
  • Days Won:  0

I like turkeysoup, he's firey like I was back in the old days.

firey = annoying?  (If so, you still show flashes yourself).

I have read many threads with turkeysoup's comments.  So far, I don't believe one comment of his has brought any real value to the conversation.  But that's for another thread.

There is no doubt we will have an OCS.  We can debate this indefinitely, but you can bet the Bulls will be on campus within 10 years.

Until then, the debate is well worth having as some people tend to provide valuable insight and opinion.  I've been reading the OCS debates here for years and have always enjoyed them.

There will be an intersection in due time where projected OCS revenues meets projected OCS debt.  At that point you will see the wheels in motion and the plans emerge from Fowler Avenue.  I am pretty confident that formula is already under review by USF.  The business case will be built on Bulls Football and little else.  Until it is time for USF to move forward, OCS debate here is the best it gets.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

I wish you guys would stop expressing your opinions and defer to S_Bird as he knows exactly what is best for USF football, afterall he has his nose up CJL and the AD's butts.

Wise advise you should heed yourself since you continually talk out of the back end of your bird.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Foolish and ignorant.  That's like saying that UCF had no business building a larger basketball arena because they couldn't fill their first one.

!

Point is they are building larger (upgrading.)

You are saying we should build smaller.

As for all these big corporations that will be pounding our doors with multi million dollar checks for advertising, who says they're out there?  If so, why has the Sun Dome been around almost 30 years with VERY LITTLE interest?

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Yes, WWW BUT

I'm going to be honest here and the chances of us consistently selling 65,000 a game is YEARS away. 50,000-55,000 is perfect for what we'll need in the next 10-20 years. That's his point.

While I don't think a stadium should be be built now, it should be something our program needs too (and will) look into as our lease isn't all that great at RJS. You can name any school with an off campus stadium and I guarentee their lease is MUCH better than ours (except Minnesota, who is leaving that lease in 2009 for their OCS)

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

I like turkeysoup, he's firey like I was back in the old days.

A little bit of Mc Ilhenny's in your MRE's will help put some of that fire back in your life. :D

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

A little bit of Mc Ilhenny's in your MRE's will help put some of that fire back in your life. :D

Real men use El Yucateco:

el_yucateco_red2.jpg

during football season, I shift to the green:

el_yucateco_green.jpg

For you gringos, it is available at your local SuperTarget.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

That stuff is for *******.

mex-grocer_1902_32714711    

I have a couple bottles of that in the pantry too.  good stuff, especially when dropped on some good monterey jack cheese and chips.

This thread may now return to your regularly scheduled programming:

"The OCS debate - it's never to early to say "no"."

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

A few drops in the Golden Knight's jocks and the game at the Citrus Bowl will heat up quickly :)