• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sunday Night College football

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

does it hurt often?

sheriff - you must know this freakchump

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sprtsfn627
He said they did run a blurb in the USA today, and that HE told me the BE is involved (not from USA today).

Your source is the real deal, UConn vs. Rutgers just got moved to Sunday night.

Chris Berman and Tom Jackson said that it was over on their final broadcast last season.  

Apparently, there will still be a sunday night football game on NBC.  Not sure if that's true though.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Your source is the real deal, UConn vs. Rutgers just got moved to Sunday night.

Apparently, there will still be a sunday night football game on NBC.  Not sure if that's true though.

It is real deal

John Madden scrambles to NBC

Football color analyst to move to his 4th network to join NBC's 'Sunday Night Football' team in '06.

June 15, 2005: 3:06 PM EDT

John Madden, right, is leaving ABC and his "Monday Night Football" partner Al Michaels for his fourth network as an NFL commentator.

NEW YORK (CNN/Money) - John Madden is moving to NBC when the network resumes broadcasting National Football League games in the 2006-07 season, the network announced Wednesday.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

great a night i cant go to games!

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Gotta side with the Freak, It's up to you how much support you're gonna give the BULLS. Make any excuse you want, you're either gonna be there or not. If the definition of a "True" BULLS fan does take a little sacrifice on my part, so be it... I'll be there, Saturday or Sunday, Day or Night, Rain or Shine.

And Spazza, the key term is "Support for the Bulls". You, unfortunately are nothing but a constant downer to the Bulls with a gaping rancid cesspool for a mouth.

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  614

Gotta side with the Freak, It's up to you how much support you're gonna give the BULLS. Make any excuse you want, you're either gonna be there or not. If the definition of a "True" BULLS fan does take a little sacrifice on my part, so be it... I'll be there, Saturday or Sunday, Day or Night, Rain or Shine.

And Spazza, the key term is "Support for the Bulls". You, unfortunately are nothing but a constant downer to the Bulls with a gaping rancid cesspool for a mouth.

So, are you at all the mens and womens basketball games, all the soccer matches, all the baseball and softball games, track meets, etc or do you limit your personal sacifices to football?

Speakling of football, do you attend all road games or is that too much of a sacrifice for you?

Just trying to get a handle on what a true Bull sfan is.

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

So, are you at all the mens and womens basketball games, all the soccer matches, all the baseball and softball games, track meets, etc or do you limit your personal sacifices to football?

Speakling of football, do you attend all road games or is that too much of a sacrifice for you?

Just trying to get a handle on what a true Bull sfan is.

Let me help you with getting that handle, the answer is "Not You."  This way you've at least got a contrasting comparison.

I think this thread was completely about football, and therefore a "Bulls fan" within this context would mean Football attendance exclusively.  Like in Baton Rouge last September when fans of LSU waited until Monday Night, and still sold out Tiger Stadium.  A USF FOOTBALL FAN, makes room for most games except with extenuating circumstances.  

As for road games, well most "True" fans I know try to make one road game a year and keep a window open for a bowl game.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

Last year I stayed up tell 2am listening to Bulls games on Internet radio while overseas. Am I a true fan?

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

Last year I stayed up tell 2am listening to Bulls games on Internet radio while overseas. Am I a true fan?

it's all relative, of course you are...however mutt's point was regarding season ticket holders or Bay Area people.  

Each person must truly provide their own gauge what a true fan is, and how they personify that image.  Some on the other hand personify a much different image.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Most people who would come on a message board to talk USF athletics can probably be considered true fans.  I mean we're not USC/Texas or any school that anybody outside it's general vicinity even knows about.  Let's face it it's not cool or fashionable to be a USF fan so the only reason to be HERE is because you care.  That's part of the reason why I am one.