• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

YOUR Tampa Bay Lightning

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Last year there was a minimal increase between regular season ticket prices and playoff ticket prices.

This year it's 20% or more in almost every area.  The tickets were expensive to begin with!

That being said, I've got a pair for Game 5 tonight.  GO BOLTS!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442
  • Days Won:  0

I did not see this thread but I am a huge hockey and Lightning fan....I know I might be one of the few but I like hockey a ton more than football or basketball....This year's team is special and could win the cup

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Knightsrule just doesnt want to see the Lightning play his beloved Bruins....that's all.

Dont tell me about Philly, cause we swept them. Dont tell me about our forwards not being tough enough, watch our SMALLEST one throw his body around...and STILL find room for himself.

Plus, the Lightning have the MOST important thing going for them.....a hot goaltender.

EVERY test the Lightning have faced this year, they have passed with flying colors.

Why stop now?

Go Habs!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I did not see this thread but I am a huge hockey and Lightning fan....I know I might be one of the few but I like hockey a ton more than football or basketball....This year's team is special and could win the cup

You are a rare breed... are you canadian?  ;)

Props though... it is a spectacular sport to attend in person... much more fun than baseball, imho... and football wins out because of tailgating and atmosphere, but Hockey was probably my first love growing up... i had tons of street hockey gear...  I had two idols growing up, watching the Bruins... and most people probably have never heard of either...

Andy Moog (goaltender) and Craig Janney... best stick handler i have ever seen to this date.

If i had any skating skills whatsoever... i'd still be playing hockey to this day... I think Happy Gilmore was based on me... i was good enough to play hockey, couldn't skate well, so i took up golf.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  10

I am a fan,  went to all three first round games, got tix today for first 2 games in the second.  I think I will skip next round, because I know my Stanley cup tickets are gonna be expensive.  And yes I do believe they will go all the way.  Why does everyone seem to think they will fall on their face?  They were not second  in the NHL because of luck.  We are first seed for a reason.  And remember, there was NO WAY the Marlins could beat the Yankees last year.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  442

I was born and raised in Tampa....The Lightning are the greatest thing....I am having more fun watching them then the Bucs...Maybe it is because I have sat through 12 years of bad hockey and finally love what I am seeing

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

You are a rare breed... are you canadian?  ;)

Props though... it is a spectacular sport to attend in person... much more fun than baseball, imho... and football wins out because of tailgating and atmosphere, but Hockey was probably my first love growing up... i had tons of street hockey gear...  I had two idols growing up, watching the Bruins... and most people probably have never heard of either...

Andy Moog (goaltender) and Craig Janney... best stick handler i have ever seen to this date.

If i had any skating skills whatsoever... i'd still be playing hockey to this day... I think Happy Gilmore was based on me... i was good enough to play hockey, couldn't skate well, so i took up golf.

MOOOOOOOOOOOG,  I was never a huge fan but he was best we had for a while though he always played his worse the farther the team went.  Craig Janney went to prep school with my cousin at Deerfield academy and they were pretty good friends. I have not heard that name in years and I was a huge fan of his too. He was a great passer and stick handler but maybe the weakest guy to ever play in the NHL.  If you want t small B's player that was tough as nails, remember "the Rat" Ken Linesman? That was one tough little sob.  My idol growing up was Ray Bourque of course, I also loved Gord Kluzak, Rick Middleton, Cam Neely, Jay Murphy,  Keith Crowder,  Mike Krushelniski  etc...  

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

*ahem* calling KnightsRule....   ;D

HOW BOUT THEM BOLTS!!!!  

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

*ahem* calling KnightsRule....   ;D

HOW BOUT THEM BOLTS!!!!  

You going to jump on the devil rays bandwagon in 6 or 7 years too?

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

bandwagon?? right... I have followed the lightning for several years