• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

YOUR Tampa Bay Lightning

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Obviously, there's no hockey fans on here....  ::)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

there is one... TripleB

I am a hockey fan, although not as much as when i lived in New England (Bruins fan).

Now its Basketball and Football

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  2,464

there is one... TripleB

I am a hockey fan, although not as much as when i lived in New England (Bruins fan).

Now its Basketball and Football

I am a huge hockey fan and have been my whole life. I played hockey for 10 years and love the Bruins also.  

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

kevin-weren't you predicting doom and gloom for TB

i have seen about 40 of their games on the dish.they are a fun team to watch

i remember papa mazza taking little stevie to see rangers at msg in mid 60's.always love the sport.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Im a huge hockey fan also, although no there isnt many on these boards as most threads I have started get very little response.

However, how about those BOLTS.  The Bulin Wall has been freakin amazing. Only 2 goals against him (the third was an empty netter) in 4 playoff games. Thats just awesome. Especially since the Bolts havent played the greatest defense and have given up some pretty good scoring chances. Hope they can finish the Isles tommorrow so they can get the extra rest and wait for the winner of the Leafs/Sens (unless Jersey or Montreal can pull off the comeback).

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Im a huge hockey fan also, although no there isnt many on these boards as most threads I have started get very little response.

However, how about those BOLTS.  The Bulin Wall has been freakin amazing. Only 2 goals against him (the third was an empty netter) in 4 playoff games. Thats just awesome. Especially since the Bolts havent played the greatest defense and have given up some pretty good scoring chances. Hope they can finish the Isles tommorrow so they can get the extra rest and wait for the winner of the Leafs/Sens (unless Jersey or Montreal can pull off the comeback).

The beauty about last night (Wednesday) was that they did it without 2 key players, Cullimore and Stillman ........................

I can't believe the home games haven't been selling out. I realize that it's **** expensive but they sold them out last year .................. and the electricity inside the Forum for these games has been fantastic!!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

tb's indoor arena is called "the forum"

kevin-weren't you predicting doom and gloom for TB

i have seen about 40 of their games on the dish.they are a fun team to watch

i remember papa mazza taking little stevie to see rangers at msg in mid 60's.always love the sport.

I dont think Tampa gets through the next round but that is just my opinion. They are as good as any team in EAST but all teams are pretty equal and I dont think Tampa is tough enough to play with some of the bigger teams and I think Tampa goaltending is a bit soft though Khabby has done well in round one but they are playing the islanders who have no scorers.  I also find it hard to believe that the #1 seed in east does not have all thier home games sold out yet.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

They are as good as any team in EAST but all teams are pretty equal and I dont think Tampa is tough enough to play with some of the bigger teams

KR, you keep saying this. What is definition of "tough enough"? Plus, "bigger" equals "slower" ............

I also find it hard to believe that the #1 seed in east does not have all thier home games sold out yet

I don't mind all their home games aren't sold out yet but the fact they aren't selling out by game time is puzzling .......

KR, you keep saying this. What is definition of "tough enough"? Plus, "bigger" equals "slower" ............

I don't mind all their home games aren't sold out yet but the fact they aren't selling out by game time is puzzling .......

I think Lightning are extremely fast and can win a short series but when you get up against a team like philly for 6 or 7 games and those monsters are crushing you every time it slows those quick forwards down and makes them think twice before planting themselves in front of net or going into the corner.  Lightning have some big tough defensemen but their forwards to me are not big or hitters.  I will probably be proven wrong as the game has changed over the years and if your goalie is the hottest all the other stuff is moot anyway. Anaheim had no reason to make final last year but their goalie was not letting anything through so if Khabby keeps up his shutout string then lightning will win the cup as they have the talent no doubt about it but I just think they are short on experience and will be worn down the further they go in playoffs.  I dont think my Bruins have enough scores to win but they could step up and win cup.  If Jersey gets knocked out I will say every team left has a pretty equal chance to represent the east as Brodeur is shown to be human so far but jersey has come from way behind before and I want to see the knife all the way in.