• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF students celebrating a Gators championship

Guest USF Student 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239
  • Days Won:  0

WE ARE A WAY BETTER TEAM. LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD ASS HOLE

Does that mean Ohio U is a better team than Pitt since they beat them in 05?  How about SMU better than TCU because of one game?

Your logic is as pathetic as Trip's attempt to defend it.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,638
  • Days Won:  424

Does that mean Ohio U is a better team than Pitt since they beat them in 05?  How about SMU better than TCU because of one game?

Your logic is as pathetic as Trip's attempt to defend it.

Every non-biased (non-human) ranking system had us ranked higher than you at the end of last year, so that, coupled with the fact we kicked your ass last year, is all we have to go by right now ...... and that says we were way better This year may be different, may not .... we'll know in six months or so.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Ok, I can buy that.  However, going on the notion that one game determines whether one team is better than another is simply silly.  As my examples above prove, any team can win any game on any given day.  Like NASCAR, it's about consistancy.  That's why I believe if WVU and Georgia played again(or 4 more times), Georgia would win.  They were the better team during the season(as the second half proved), but during that game, WVU did everything right when it was needed and was able to ride the wave to squeak out a win.  To say that WVU owned Georgia is silly as they sealed the game on a fake punt call to win by 3 despite being up 28-0 early.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

It's all fun and games until you stop having fun.  Then you're a loser.

Live and let live man.  If someone is wearing an FSU hat next to me on campus, that's fine.   If I go to another school for an advanced degree, am I going to throw away my UCF stuff?  No.  Ironically, the fellow hardcores on these boards who make remarks to the FSU guy in the stands at the game will be the ones wearing their UCF or USF gear at the FSU game if their kid goes there.

18 years in a Gator or FSU household will not be replaced by 2-3 years of physics and marketing classes...which believe it or not, is all college is to many people.   Most of us chalk it up as "their loss" but not really - it's their life.