• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

No Love From ESPN

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Bad Publicity for our bad team............

ESPN.com's Bottom 10  Other Polls ESPN/USA Today Associated Press ESPN Power 16 ESPN Bottom 10 Daily InsideRPI Rankings NCAA Div. II NCAA Div. III NAIA

Weeks: 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15

ESPN.com's Bottom 10 Week 15

RANK TEAM REC. COMMENT

1 Savannah State 1-26 Time for some optimism: According to Ken Pomeroy's analysis, there is a 1.2 percent chance that Sav State wins its last two (vs. The Citadel and at the Tigers' lone D-I victim, Longwood).

2 Jacksonville 1-23 Speaking of Pom and optimism, the no-fun-in-the-A-Sun Dolphins have a 4.2 percent chance to win their last three (all home, vs. Mercer, Stetson and FAU).

3 Texas State 1-20 Another team thisclose to a chance at Sav-style glory (one-point W over UT-A the only D-I W), Bobcats are in the nation's bottom 12 in both committing and causing turnovers.

4 The Citadel 3-18 Winless-in-the-SoCon Bulldogs trailed Sav by seven at the half at home before winning by seven; the rematch of the nation's two worst defensive teams is Feb. 22.

5 Maryland 15-9 Showing that last season's three NCAA bid-crippling Ls to Clemson weren't a fluke (and that they really miss Chris McCray), the Terps went down to the Tigers for the fourth straight time.

6 TCU 5-20 Only one win in the Mountain West and three over the SWAC? Things are anything but hopping in Fort Worth.

7 South Florida 6-18 Still winless (0-11) in the Big East, but six of the last eight Ls have been by single digits. As Tampa resident **** Vitale would say, "That's unbelievable, baby!!!"

8 Army 3-19 Maybe Black Knights need to appear on CBS more: Only win in last 15 games was national TV game against Navy (whose best player is playing with a torn ACL).

9 Iowa State 14-10 Getting pounded at home by Nebraska puts a huge damper on NCAA hopes and is the team's shocking sixth loss this season at Hilton Coliseum.

10 Michigan State 18-7 The Spartans do have two road wins in the Big Ten and have four of their last five at home, but Final Four contenders don't lose at both Minnesota and Iowa by double digits.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I have faith that CRM can take us to number one!

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

We are now one game closer to that top spot :o

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  90
  • Days Won:  0

No offense and I support MAC but he will never take us to where everyone here wants us to go...its that simple.  

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701

what do we expect? we're not bottom feeders, we're bottom sand

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

seems to me the best 4 players on this team sit in ties and watch the games from the beach. We will be MUCH better next year. The TV talking heads said during the broadcast that they watched them in pratice and they were very impressive (that is the three transfers). We have already signed a really good guard out of Poinciana and have two players that were medical redshirts this year.

This program can & will tirn around quickly next year. Have Faith....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

7 South Florida 6-18 Still winless (0-11) in the Big East, but six of the last eight Ls have been by single digits. As Tampa resident **** Vitale would say, "That's unbelievable, baby!!!"

That's a bunch of crap! ............. Vitale doesn't live in Tampa.

• Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  1,066

That's a bunch of crap! ............. Vitale doesn't live in Tampa.

To be more accurate, Tampa Bay resident...or....St. Pete resident.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

seems to me the best 4 players on this team sit in ties and watch the games from the beach. We will be MUCH better next year. The TV talking heads said during the broadcast that they watched them in pratice and they were very impressive (that is the three transfers). We have already signed a really good guard out of Poinciana and have two players that were medical redshirts this year.

This program can & will tirn around quickly next year. Have Faith....

I disagree, a guy like Solomon Jones is not on the bench...

We will HURT without him next year, he's been the presence that has kept us in the games this year.

I think don't think next year will be much better, but we'll at least get experience to CARRY through to 07-08